Statistics with MATLAB
- Statistic knowledge at beginner level
In this course, statistic subjects will be covered using MATLAB. We will start with the explanation of vectors, matrices and cells, then proceed with the tables which is an important subject in statistics. Density functions and cumulative distribution functions will be explained. Histograms and boxplots use in MATLAB will be explained by examples. We will consider Hypothesis tests using MATLAB functions ztest, ttest, vartest. Analysis of variance, and multivariate analysis of variance will be studied using MATLAB. Linear and non-linear regression models will be covered. Generation of random data for definite densities and simulation using random data is the last topic to be covered in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in statistics and matlab
- 13:56Creating, Concatenating, and Expanding Matrices
- 16:16Accessing to the Elements of Vectors and Matrices
- 12:40Reshaping and sorting vectors and matrices
- 24:54Multidimentional arrays
- 19:21Cell array creation and accessing to the elements of cell arrays
- 12:42Access Data in Cell Array
Prof. Dr. Academic Educator is working in University. He is teaching communication, signal processing, VHDL programming and hardware courses for years. He is interested in VHDL programming of FPGA devices. Prof. Dr. Academic Educator has written 10 text books all related to Electrical and Electronics engineering subjects, such as VHDL programming, coding theory, signal and systems etc.