Statistics for Data Analysis Using Excel 2016
What you'll learn
- You will learn Descriptive and Inferential Statistics with the help of simple but practical examples.
- You will learn to use the power of Microsoft Excel to perform statistical calculations for you. No need to remember long formulas and equations.
- You will understand statistics from basic to advance level to solve business problems using Microsoft Excel.
- You will learn to make sense out of vast amount of data around you, to make fact based decisions.
- You should have some basic understanding of Microsoft Excel.
>>> Start loving data and making sense of it. Leverage the power of MS Excel to make it easy!
Learn statistics, and apply these concepts in your workplace using Microsoft Excel.
This course is about Statistics and Data Analysis. The course will teach you the basic concepts related to Statistics and Data Analysis and help you apply these concepts. Various examples and data sets are used to explain the application.
I will explain the basic theory first, and then I will show you how to use Microsoft Excel to perform these calculations.
The following areas of statistics are covered:
Descriptive Statistics - Mean, Mode, Median, Quartile, Range, Inter Quartile Range, Standard Deviation
Data Visualization - 3 commonly used charts: Histogram, Box and Whisker Plot and Scatter Plot
Probability - Basic Concepts, Permutations, Combinations
Population and Sampling
Probability Distributions - Normal, Binomial and Poisson Distributions
Hypothesis Testing - One Sample and Two Samples - z Test, t-Test, p Test, F Test, Chi-Square Test
ANOVA - Perform Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) step by step by doing manual calculations and by MS Excel.
What are other students saying about this course?
Very structured and clear lessons on how each excel function can be used for different statistical analysis. I have benefited tremendously from attending this course. (5 stars by Kang Han Qi)
I have learned a lot already and it is still a long way to go! (5 stars by Dennis Dominic Mendoza)
Great course, great synergy between theory and practical used. (5 stars by Patrick Silangit)
.... this is awesome and really easy to understand the statistical concepts without any stress for a guy like me who used to fail in math classes. (5 stars by Lester Deepak Martis)
He's better than all my university lecturers, very clear, concise and seamless progression of the evolution of concepts in a systematic way that makes it easy to understand...Bravo!! (5 stars by Ayanda Peter)
A well-planned curriculum, fantastic resources for downloads, professionally presented slides, very easy to understand, truly the best course for every financial analyst. (5 stars by Arumugam K Chandrasekar)
I am fan of his teachings. it is recommended to every other person who is not confident in Statistics and want to be a pro. (5 stars by Apnatav Bhatia)
Its more than my expectations, absolutely wonderful since it start with basics. (5 stars by Boikaego Raditlatla)
Great course for learning business statistics or statistics in general. (5 stars by Sudesh Pandey)
Brilliant course. Takes the difficult, sometimes even boring Statistics model and breaks them into easy bite size portions. Explains the theory behind it and then the Excel way of doing it. (5 stars by Karthikeyan Stalin)
The self study step by step and the excel examples are very great. I can follow the course and practice on my computer alongside. Thank you for putting this whole thing together. Not a very exciting subject to teach so I appreciate being able to put this long course together to make it easy for people like us to utilize and study. (5 stars by Dr Stanley Adjabeng)
What are you waiting for?
This course comes with Udemy's 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course, get your money back.
I hope to see you on the course.
Who this course is for:
- Business managers and data analysts who are trying make decision based on data and facts
- Six Sigma Green and Black Belt professionals using MS Excel to conduct statistical analysis
ASQ ConnEx Expert, PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA, NAHQ - CPHQ
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on several projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
After the successful completion of ASQ vetting, Sandeep Kumar has been designated as a genuine and authorized ASQConnEx expert. ASQConnEx is an education delivery system and network that vets, designates, and connects quality subject matter experts with organizations to advance their excellence journey.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualifications/certifications include:
• Authorized ASQ ConnEx Expert
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• NAHQ-CPHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional