Statistics Masterclass for Data Science and Data Analytics
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Fundamentals of Statistics
- Understand the Probability for Data Analysis
- Learn how to work with Different Types of Data
- Different Types of Distributions
- Apply Statistical Methods and Hypothesis Testing to Business Problems
- Understand all the concepts of Statistics for Data Science and Analytics
- Working of Regression Analysis
- Implement one way and two way ANOVA
- Chi-Square Analysis
- Central Limit Theorem
- Basic knowledge of High School Mathematics
- We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge, Everything is covered in the course !
Starting a career in Data Science or Business Analysis ?
then this course will help you to Built a Strong Foundation for Data Science and Business Analytics
This course is Very Practical, Easy to Understand and Every Concept is Explained with an Example !
I have added real life examples to understand the applications of statistics in the field of Data Science...
We'll cover everything that you need to know about statistics and probability for Data Science and Business Analytics !
1) Levels of Measurement
2) Measures of Central Tendency
3) Population and Sample
4) Population Standard Variance
5) Quartiles and IQR
7) Intersection, Union and Complement
8) Independent and Dependent Events
9) Conditional Probability
10) Bayes’ Theorem
11) Uniform Distribution, Binomial Distribution
12) Poisson Distribution, Normal Distribution, Skewness
13) Standardization and Z Score
14) Central Limit Theorem
15) Hypothesis Testing, Type I and Type II Error
16) Students T-Distribution
17) ANOVA - Analysis of Variance
18) F Distribution
19) Linear Regression and much more...
So What Are You Waiting For ?
Enroll Now and Empower Your Career !
- People who want to pursue their career in Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analysis
- Business Executives
- Anyone who wants to learn Statistics and how to use it in Business World
- Anyone who wants to learn statistics and its fundamentals