Statistics for Beginner
What you'll learn
- Fundamental of Statistics
- Type of Mesurement
- Calculation of Descriptive Statistics- Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Plotting of Graph-Box Plot, Scatter Plot, Pie Chart, Histogram & Bar Graph
- Random Variable, Probability Distribution,Binomial Distribution and Normal Distribution
- Sampling Distribution & Central Limit Theorem (CLT)
- Hypothesis Formulation
- Concept of Critical Value Method and Alpha Level
- Concept of P-Value and Alpha Level
- Type of Hypothesis Error
- Hypothesis Testing using Excel & XLStat
- No Requirement.
- Willingness to Learn & Practice
Specially Designed Course for DS, ML & AI
Statistics is the foundational course for the topics in Data Science,Machine learning & Artificial Intelligence.And it is design specially for students interested in Analytics.All the concept & logic is explained lucidly which is back by example & practice question.This course will cover following topics-
a) Introduction to Statistics - Branches of Statistics & Measurements
b) Descriptive Statistics- Central Tendency, Dispersion and Graphs
c) Inferential Statistics - Normal Distribution, Standard Normal Distribution , Sampling Distribution and Central Limit Theorem (CLT)
d) Hypothesis Testing- Hypothesis Formulation, Critical Value Method , P-Value Method, Alpha Level &T-distribution
After completing the course, you will able to do following things-
a) Data Analysis of datasets by using Excel to find any patterns or trends.
b) Using of CLT concept to calculate unknown population mean.
b) Hypothesis testing of claims or assumptions which is use heavily in data driven companies.
c) Concept of P-value and Alpha Value which is very important in analytics.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to built career in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Business Analyst
- Business Executive
- Any individual who has interest in numbers
- Any individual who is interested in Research
"MBA from NITIE Mumbai, Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical) from GBPUAT Pantnagar, Passed CFA (Certified Financial Analyst) Level 1, Six Sigma Green Belt Holder "
Currently i am working in Global MNC as a Senior Demand Planner & responsible for developing the Statistical model for forecasting for all SKUs.
I had also published research paper on Forecasting in International Conference on Industrial Engineering.