Statistics explained easy 1 - Descriptives
What you'll learn
- UNDERSTAND everything about Descriptive Statistics
- ENROLL in my next courses
- KNOW about calculating correlation and regression lines (not hypothesis testing)
- TURN numbers into Statistical results
- CALCULATE easy descriptives by hand of with a simple calculator
- APPLY for higher paid jobs
- HOW to pass your statistics subject
- STUDY effectively without wasting time
- maybe some basic math understanding, but more important, if you don't understand something, just ask, and I will put an extra video ;)
Woooow! Are you at university and you don't understand what your statistics teacher is talking about? Here I will explain everything in an easy way :) Just day to day examples, and you will learn that statistics is not hard at all ;) A lot of my students who first did not pass statistics get not only a pass but a really high grade :)
Of course this will not be a completely tailored course for you, (every statistics subject is different), like my private lessons, but I will structure it for you in such a way that you only have to learn the subjects which are relevant for you! This will mean that you can skip a lot of lessons. But hey, perhaps you will become a statisitics geek, and you can finish all the lessons (hahahaha, don't think so!)
I guess to finish one statistics subject on average you will need around 40 hours, but for some people it can be much more or much less.
In this course you will find:
- all the descriptive statistics which you need to know
- Basic math skills which you need to perform the statistical calculations
- Calculate correlation coefficient and a regression slope by hand
- Next to the calculations I explain you fully what all topics mean and how to interpret them :)
- Most important I explain it in an easy going way.
- A lot of clear examples and hand on exercises to master your new skills.
In the next course I will explain everything about the Normal Distribution (and explain also other distributions) (Coming soon!)
And afterwards all inferential statistics (hypothesis testing) (coming soon!)
And in my last course (Statistics Explained Easy - SPSS) (Already available), I explain completely to you how SPSS works! (Statistical package which will do all the calculation for you ;) )
Anyway, please look through the course topics (Curriculum) and watch (some of) my preview videos :)
See you inside the course!
Cheers from the Netherlands,
Who this course is for:
- All students who have some statistics subjects in their program
- For example, Psychology or Business Students who have to deal with one or more statistics subjects
- NOT FOR students doing econometrics or doing a bachelor or master in Statistics
Fun, interesting, social.
That's the reason I teach.
While studying my master degree (at Tilburg University), I was already teaching other students. Not only individuals but I was also giving tutorships to small classes.
After my study I went backpacking in Australia and afterwards I started a traineeship at one of the biggest Insurance companies (Achmea). Next to that work I was always teaching just because I love it. In the evening hours I went to the teaching academy to learn more and more about teaching and afterwards I decided to startup my own business specialized in Math and Statistics.
Now after years of experience of trial and error, I experience that the way I explain statistics to my students became super efficient. Now my next step in my carreer is to not explain it to students studying in the Netherlands but to students all over the world.
What's a better way to that than on Udemy?