Statistics explained easy 4 - SPSS
What you'll learn
- use the most imporant SPSS functions
- perform scientific research
- know what is means when something is scientifically proven
- basic understanding of hypothesis testing (but I add some video's in the course as bonus material to explain that to you ;) )
- understanding basic descriptives of statistics (see my other course about descriptives)
Welcome to my course in Statistics!
After finishing this course you will master the next subjects:
* Understanding completely how SPSS works
* Performing descriptive statistics with SPSS
* Performing a full range of hypothesis tests within SPSS (if some tests are not yet included and you need to do them, just ask me, I will add them for you, but I guess all the ones you need are included)
* How to interpret your results easy style (so everyone can understand it easily)
* How to interpret your results APA style. (which is necessary to document your finding, for example for a bachelor or master thesis.
* Bonus: Some videos about descriptive statistics, distribution and hypothesis testing by hand. But after two months I will delete those. Better versions and much more exercises from those topics are available in my other courses tailored to those subjects.
Terminology will be as easy as possible. I'm a teacher and my maingoal is to make statistics easy :).
Exercises are included (they are in the videos, in the beginning you see the exercises, then you have to stop the video, make them, and then see the answers with explanation).
Please if you want to have specific questions ask them to me! I will be more motivated to make videos answering your questions than just randomly ;) Also if you already want some SPSS explanation… I want to make all my video’s and it doesn’t matter for me in which order ;). This also counts for exercises you want to be added to this course ;)
Last but not least, Wish you guys good luck and fun while going through my course :)
Who this course is for:
- This SPSS course is meant for students who want to pass their exam
- This SPSS course is meant for professionals who want to improve their job skills with statistical knowledge
Fun, interesting, social.
That's the reason I teach.
While studying my master degree (at Tilburg University), I was already teaching other students. Not only individuals but I was also giving tutorships to small classes.
After my study I went backpacking in Australia and afterwards I started a traineeship at one of the biggest Insurance companies (Achmea). Next to that work I was always teaching just because I love it. In the evening hours I went to the teaching academy to learn more and more about teaching and afterwards I decided to startup my own business specialized in Math and Statistics.
Now after years of experience of trial and error, I experience that the way I explain statistics to my students became super efficient. Now my next step in my carreer is to not explain it to students studying in the Netherlands but to students all over the world.
What's a better way to that than on Udemy?