Welcome to my course in Statistics!
After finishing this course you will master the next subjects:
* Understanding completely how SPSS works
* Performing descriptive statistics with SPSS
* Performing a full range of hypothesis tests within SPSS (if some tests are not yet included and you need to do them, just ask me, I will add them for you, but I guess all the ones you need are included)
* How to interpret your results easy style (so everyone can understand it easily)
* How to interpret your results APA style. (which is necessary to document your finding, for example for a bachelor or master thesis.
* Bonus: Some videos about descriptive statistics, distribution and hypothesis testing by hand. But after two months I will delete those. Better versions and much more exercises from those topics are available in my other courses tailored to those subjects.
Terminology will be as easy as possible. I'm a teacher and my maingoal is to make statistics easy :).
Exercises are included (they are in the videos, in the beginning you see the exercises, then you have to stop the video, make them, and then see the answers with explanation).
Please if you want to have specific questions ask them to me! I will be more motivated to make videos answering your questions than just randomly ;) Also if you already want some SPSS explanation… I want to make all my video’s and it doesn’t matter for me in which order ;). This also counts for exercises you want to be added to this course ;)
Last but not least, Wish you guys good luck and fun while going through my course :)