Excel Statistics / Data Analytics
What you'll learn
- Run a variety of statistical analyses in Excel (using the Analysis Toolpak), know when to use a given statistical procedure covered in this course, and know how to make a proper conclusion from a statistical test, including professionally written results
- Learn how to conduct and interpret statistical analysis in Microsoft Excel
- A PC computer (not a Mac) is required to use the Data Analysis Toolpak in Excel (Microsoft no longer supports the toolpak for Macs; it cannot be installed unless using a PC)
- Learn how to interpret the results of statistical analyses, including proper conclusions from the tests
- Learn how to express statistical results in a professionally written format
- Learn from a PhD award-winning instructor and textbook author with over 20 years experience teaching statistics!
- Check out all of our highly-rated courses in Udemy for other examples of our content
Get marketable data analytic skills in this course using Microsoft Excel. This course will substantially increase your knowledge of data analytics using the extremely popular Microsoft Excel software program, with a focus in the area of significance testing, an important tool for A/B testing and product assessment.
Many tests covered, including different t tests, ANOVA, post hoc tests, correlation, and regression.
This course is great for professionals, as it provides step by step instruction of tests with clear and accurate explanations. Get ahead of the competition and make these tests important parts of your data analytic toolkit!
Students will also have the tools needed to succeed in their statistics and experimental design courses.
In this course, a number statistical procedures will be covered in Microsoft Excel using the Data Analysis TookPak.
The following statistical procedures will be covered in this course:
- Central Tendency (Mean, Median, Mode)
- Variability (Standard Deviation, Variance, Range)
- t tests (Independent t and Dependent t)
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Post Hoc Tests
- Multiple Regression
For each test, we will cover:
- How to perform the analysis step-by-step in Microsoft Excel
- What the results mean in clear, yet accurate language
- How to effectively, accurately, and professionally communicate the results to others, clearly demonstrating your understanding of the material.
Enroll in this course and obtain important marketable data analytic skills today!
Who this course is for:
- Students seeking to learn more about conducting statistical analyses, and how to properly interpret those analyses (valid conclusions to make), including how to write the results professionally and succinctly
- Those looking to increase their knowledge of Data Analytics
- Everyone looking to augment their job skills in this important and fast growing area
- Those looking to gain a strong command of data analytics
Quantitative Specialists (QS) was founded by an award-winning university instructor who has taught statistics courses for over 15 years. At QS, we are passionate about all things statistical, especially in helping others understand this often-feared subject matter. Our focus is in helping you to succeed in all your statistics work!