Get marketable data analytic skills in this course using Microsoft Excel. This course will substantially increase your knowledge of data analytics using the extremely popular Microsoft Excel software program, with a focus in the area of significance testing, an important tool for A/B testing and product assessment.
Many tests covered, including different t tests, ANOVA, post hoc tests, correlation, and regression.
This course is great for professionals, as it provides step by step instruction of tests with clear and accurate explanations. Get ahead of the competition and make these tests important parts of your data analytic toolkit!
Students will also have the tools needed to succeed in their statistics and experimental design courses.
In this course, a number statistical procedures will be covered in Microsoft Excel using the Data Analysis TookPak.
The following statistical procedures will be covered in this course:
- Central Tendency (Mean, Median, Mode)
- Variability (Standard Deviation, Variance, Range)
- t tests (Independent t and Dependent t)
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Post Hoc Tests
- Multiple Regression
For each test, we will cover:
- How to perform the analysis step-by-step in Microsoft Excel
- What the results mean in clear, yet accurate language
- How to effectively, accurately, and professionally communicate the results to others, clearly demonstrating your understanding of the material.
Enroll in this course and obtain important marketable data analytic skills today!