Statistics for Data Science using Python
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of statistics
- Understand the Stats concepts needed for data science using Python
- Distinguish and work with different types of distributions
- Calculate the measures of central tendency, asymmetry, and Skewness in Data
- Under-stand Hypothesis Testing & its use-cases too
- Get hands-on stats
- if you do have a math background, you’ll definitely enjoy this fun, hands-on method too.
- There is no pre-requisite of this course ,we just want dedication.
- We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge.
If You want to be a Data Scientist or Data Analyst then brushing up on your statistics skills is something you need to do.
But it's just hard to get started with Data Science in most of the course you will find theoritical knowledge on stats not having practical knowledge
I have explained Each topic in a easiest way as well as its implementation in Python from Scratch (most demanding language of Data Science Industry)
That's exactly why I have created this course for you!
Here you will quickly get the essential stats knowledge for a Data Scientist or Analyst.
I have included real-world use-cases of business challenges to show you how you could apply Stats knowledge to boost your career.
At the same time you can master topics such as Descriptive Stats, distributions, z-test, the Central Limit Theorem, hypothesis testing, & many more!
So what are you waiting for?
Enroll now and & get a transition into Data Science
Why should you take this course?
This course is the one course you take in statistic that is equipping you with the actual knowledge you need in statistics if you work with data
This course is taught by an actual mathematician that is in the same time also working as a data scientist.
This course is balancing both: theory & practical real-life example.
After completing this course you ll have everything you need to master the fundamentals in statistics & probability need in data science or data analysis.
Who this course is for:
- People who want a career in Data Science whether from Technical as well as non-Technical domain
- People who want to start learning statistics For Data Science
- Anybody who wants to get hands-on experience with stats
great courses for beginners/working Professionals
If anyone has questions about which course may work best for them, please feel free to contact or message me.
I will teach you the real-world skills necessary to stand out from the crowd. Whether it’s a Data Science , Data Analysis ,Machine Learning , Time Series or Natural Language Processing skills and more here.
Query resolution 24*7
One-on-one support from experts that truly want to help you
Query resolution (QnA) - Within 2-3 hours in day time
Hardly it can be 8-10 hours..
learn by doing
Step-by-step tutorials and project-based learning.
more about Shan
Professionally, I am a Data Scientist having experience of 7 years in finance, E-commerce, retail and transport. From my courses you will straight away notice how I combine my own experience to deliver content in a easiest fashion. To sum up, I am absolutely passionate about Data Analytics and I am looking forward to sharing my own knowledge with you!