Create Startups And Innovation With Lean Startup Methodology
What you'll learn
- Learn to create startups and innovation
- Understand what to focus on to grow your startup
- Learn to use KPI (Key Performance Indicators) correctly
- Modern startup approach to innovation
- Make your innovation reach its full potential
- Choose the right KPI to track the most important aspects of your startup to make sure your innovation grows
- No requirements
1) Learn to create and grow an innovative startup.
2) Identify the right metrics for startup growth.
3) Use Google Analytics to monitor the correct metrics and KPI.
4) Use that data and insight to focus on and fix the right things.
5) Grow and succeed with your innovation or startup.
HOW TO GROW A STARTUP
Startup and innovative businesses must focus on growth. Most entrepreneurs focus on money too quickly. But startups must focus on growth, which is why identifying the most important growth and engagement metrics is the most important part of starting an innovative new company.
When you are working on a true innovation, many aspects of your product business are unknown. That's why it's an innovation. If it was a common business that has been done many times before, your KPIs would be known. But since your startup is building something new, you have to identify the right things to focus on in order to grow the most vital parts of your startup.
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU PERFECT YOUR INNOVATION OR TECHNOLOGY
Any technology from something simple like a hammer to something complicated like spaceships or computers undergo a series of improvements over time until they get to a desired level of use and quality. No innovation is ideal on its first version so the goal of startup entrepreneurs is to create enough iterations of improvement quickly in order to perfect their product.
The strategy of this course is to show you how to choose the right things to improve so every one of your improvement iterations makes an impact and helps you grow your startup. The way to choose which features of your startup or innovation to improve is to look at use data, analytics, and identify the right KPIs in order to improve the aspects of your startup that are most vital.
The flip side of this is that if you choose the wrong features to improve, it won't make an impact and your innovation or startup won't grow. This course will help you succeed by using time-proven, best strategies to help you grow your startup and improve your product or innovation.
THE COURSE IS CONStANtLY UPDATED
I keep thinking about how to make this course on growing start-ups better and better. Usually, every few months, I make an update to the course, and improve some part of it. You can expect that to continue moving forward. If you come back to this course every year, you can expect to see a number of improvements.
ALL TOOLS SHOWN IN THE COURSE ARE FREE
All the tools in the course like Google Analytics are free and standard tools used by startups. You won't have to pay for any additional tools or software after you enroll.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions about any part of your startup, I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because:
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and helpful to your startup
* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
* My list of 50 business-success skills when you complete the course
Invest in yourself and your innovation! Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who have an interesting business idea or an innovation
- First-time startup founders
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).