Make promo videos with ScreenFlow
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Pre production planning: keep your videos on track, focused, and effective
- Screenflow Training: Get to know the most powerful easy-to-use video program around
- You'll have the chance to create your own course project with guided materials
- Sound recording basics: How to make your voice sound even better with the magic of post processing
- Voiceover techniques and coaching: Andy goes in-depth on the techniques he uses every time he steps in front of the mic
- Tips and tricks to keep your viewers engaged throughout your video
- Equipment recommendations for affordable, professional sounding audio setups
- This course requires a Mac
- Adobe Audition (optional)
- A microphone (I'll also recommend a great microphone for you to get started with)
- You can still take the course and apply the concepts to windows using Camtasia
Learn to make amazing product videos.
In this course, I'll teach you how to create stunning, smart, and effective videos from concept to completion. This isn’t just a course on how to use ScreenFlow. This course will teach you how to approach making videos for your business holistically—so that your videos not only get watched, but actually have an impact.
Who's this for?
Simply put—Anyone who works on an app (mobile, desktop, web, etc.,) that needs to make videos worthy of their product & customers.
Who's this not for?
While a lot of the ideas in this course will help make other great videos, too—This is not for people looking to make videos using real cameras. I'm teaching screencasts-on-steroids here.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
How to make great product videos! (duh)
How to write scripts for product videos (very different than just “scripts")
How to ensure you’re making the right video
How to use ScreenFlow to record, edit and publish amazing video
How to record your own professional quality voiceovers
Voiceover tips and techniques
A new set of skills to take with you anywhere, as video becomes more and more important to businesses everywhere
What you'll need
A copy of ScreenFlow (30 day free trial available)
Garageband or Adobe Audition
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make engaging, professional product videos for apps and websites