- 2 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand business registration
- Understand Internet privacy and social media use at work
- Understand how to protect intellectual property
- Determine whether your business should be an LLC, S corp, C corp, or a non profit
- Know how to hire a good lawyer when you need one
- Research a lawyer's disciplinary ethics background
- Know the difference between a patent, trademark and a copyright, and be able to determine when each is needed
- Understand laws about hiring and firing employees and contractors, and what you can be fired or let go for as an employee
- This course is for United States law only
- Please have enough English skills because this course has no translations or subtitles
Refilmed and updated in 2020!
Learn why you need to register your business with the state, how to decide on what business entity to choose (LLC, S corp, C corp or something else), how to protect your intellectual property, basic employment laws, online privacy issues and much more.
You will also learn how to hire a good business lawyer to help you when you will need legal help.
As an entrepreneur, at one point or another, you will need to hire a lawyer. You will also have to understand many of the business law basics like issues with business registration, liability protection, entity types and more. This course will teach you all that and much more!
Disclaimer: this course is for US law only.
Still Wondering If This Business Law Online Course Is Right For You? There Is No Risk To Try
Every Udemy course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. So if you don't get what you hoped out of this business law online course, you can get a full refund. But I am sure you will love the course, so go ahead, sign up, and start learning about business law concerning your company, starting today.
Why Do You Need A Business Law Online Course?
Every new entrepreneur should take this business law online course to become familiar with basic business law that they will need to understand when they start their business. This course will explain how to form your company, how to protect your intellectual property, legal issues associated with hiring and firing employees, and much more.
- This course is for entrepreneurs and small business owners
- This course is for people who needs to understand business law basics
In this part of the legal training for small business owners, you get to know your instructors. Steve is an experienced New York state lawyer with over 10 years of experience practicing law, and Alex is a business owner just like you might be. In this course, Alex will also play the role of a journalist and try to ask additional questions when or if he feels that some additional information may be helpful.