Craft Business Power: Online Selling For Artists And Makers
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a realistic set of business goals for their craft or artisan business
- Create and refine a brand strategy
- Understand the product strategy options available and how to create a solid product plan
- Create a pricing strategy for your new business
- Learn where to sell online including your own site as well as online marketplaces
- Explore promotional strategies including email marketing, social media, and paid ad options
- Learn growth strategies that will help expand your startup from the kitchen table to a thriving 'real' business
- No prior knowledge is needed
- Expertise in your craft or tradeskill is necessary before taking this class.
This is the companion video series to the Craft Business Power book (available on Amazon).
Home based craft businesses are enabling thousands of families to enjoy additional income. It has never been easier to start a craft business. But how do you sell your art or craft products in the age of Amazon? How do you use the Internet to find and serve high-quality customers?
In Craft Business Power the founders of Liberty Jane Clothing share their journey to build a profitable online craft business. They've sold several million dollars of products online and they outline a 15 day plan for launching a profitable craft business that is easy to follow, filled with practical advice, and proven to work.
About The Instructor: In this course the instructor shares insider tips, techniques, short-cuts and hard-won lessons acquired as they personally set up and built Liberty Jane® and Pixie Faire®.
How Is This Course Different? This course includes analysis, opinions, techniques, short-cuts, and tips from the instructor that you won't find anywhere else.
Who Is This Course Designed For? Although everyone is welcome, this course is designed for makers, crafters, artists and private labelers (who are just starting out), more than anyone else. It will help them design a brand, clarify their product and pricing strategy - and learn to sell online. Students should have a basic understanding of business and a willingness to learn and grow. They should also have the time, patience, and willingness to implement the lessons and details taught in this course. Students should already have a product, or at least a product idea.
You May Find This Course Too Basic If... If you already have a brand, product strategy, social media plan, and ongoing business income. This course is designed as a guide for beginners that intermediate or advanced students might enjoy too. Additionally, if you are trying to bring an existing successful business online, you may find this course too basic because we spend a lot of time on goal setting, branding, product strategy, and pricing.
- This course is designed for artisans, crafters, and makers who want to launch a craft business.
- Private labeler product makers who need to create and launch a brand will also find value in this course
- Craft sellers who currently sell offline and want to sell online might also find this helpful.
The 10 reasons starting an online business is a great idea!
A review of the work of Jon Ward and his visible and invisible elements of a brand concept.