Startup Pitching Blueprint: Complete Startup Pitching Guide
What you'll learn
- Use Guy Kawasaki's 10 Step Pitching Formula in order to develop convincing startup and venture capital pitches
- Receive more venture capital by using proven strategies in order to get better deals
- Understand the focus of any listener or venture capitalist
- Have the right posture, amount of confidence and thinking during a pitch
- Present you startup business in the most satisfactory way to clients, partners, vcs and total strangers
- Nothing. No prior knowledge required. We will go from the ground up. Nevertheless, an interest in startup and business might help.
- Please have a notebook ready and take some notes during the course. That might help you remember the course content more quickly.
WELCOME TO THE MOST PRACTICAL STARTUP PITCHING COURSE ON UDEMY
Thank you for taking this course. In this course, I will present you two perspectives: 1. The perspective of an entrepreneur who wants to convince an audience or a venture capitalist. The 2. perspective is of a venture capitalist or the listener in a venue. I will explain to you in detail the focus of any venture pitch and show you how a startup pitch should sound and look like. But, we don't stop there. I will also work with you on your confidence and posture. We will furthermore use Guy Kawasaki's 10 Step Startup Pitching Formula in order to structure your pitch properly.
Many entrepreneurs struggle with startup pitching even though it is one of the most necessary skills in the business world to be able to speak in front of people and convince them of the idea/product that you are offering. Startup pitching is like selling a product. If you can sell a product well to any customer, you are possibly also a great public speaker. Nevertheless, most people are not. I personally had to learn how to become a good public speaker and had years in practice in order to be invited to speak at events with hundreds, sometimes thousands of people attending.
We will in this course put special emphasis on the following topics:
- GUY KAWASAKI'S 10 STEP PITCHING FORMULA - In this part of the course, I will show you how to structure a proper startup pitch or venture capital presentation. We will cover 10 steps which will make it easy for you to structure any startup pitch with only very little preparation time.
- GENERATING MORE VENTURE CAPITAL - I will show you how to use a few hacks in order to receive better venture capital deals when you are presenting in front of venture capitalists.
- DEVELOPING CONFIDENCE - Most entrepreneurs have one major problem: The amount of confidence they have in their product v. the amount of confidence that they display. In this course, I will show you proven strategies focussing mainly on posture and mindset to be able to display great confidence.
- THE FOCUS OF PITCHES - I will show you what the listener is looking for when he/she hears a speech from you and how you can find out their focus. We will furthermore in detail talk about the focus that venture capitalists have.
This course goes with a private mentor and 24/7 support. If you don't like the course, you can get your money back within the first 30 days of taking the course! ENROLL NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs or people who would like to build a business and want to learn more about startup pitching
- People who are afraid of giving public speeches but need the skill in order to be able to stand on a stage and speak without fear
- Entrepreneurs who have a venture pitch coming up and do not know how to structure it
- Hard-working individuals who are ready to be amazed and are willing to forget everything they have known about starting pitching
Creative Hero is an educational startup company based in Berlin, Germany. We provide creative education in fields such as design (Photoshop, Illustrator, painting, crafting), videography, and photography, and much more.
We are a team of online teachers, who teach with passion, from experience, and with an easy-to-understand way of teaching.
PASSION: Boring online courses? NOT with us! All of our courses are taught with passion, are project-based and offer multi-media content that will not just make the courses more interesting but will also help you to remember more of what we teach.
EXPERIENCE: All of our teachers have a professional industry background and can only teach for Creative Hero if they have a proven track record of legitimate successes in their field. Many of hour teachers have given lectures at universities and/or have been active in their particular industry.
EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND: Creative Hero makes sure that all courses are UPDATED all the time and are easy to understand. Our teachers are constantly checked on quality, relevancy, correctness, comprehensiveness and more.
What we offer our students...
✔ Certified courses in various subjects
✔ Expert instructors with years of experience in their field
✔ 24/7 support for all our students, Skype calls and personal meetups (if requested)
✔ Additional resources and regularly updated courses
✔ Alumni meetups and online groupings for further exchange
✔ Linkedin recommendation letters for students who enrolled in our courses and completed them
✔ and much more
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK, BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN.
ENROLL NOW and we will see you in the course.