Startup Growth Strategies: Simple Approaches for Fast Growth
What you'll learn
- Identify attractive niches for your business to focus on that will allow you to grow much faster than trying to be everything to everyone
- Acquire large numbers of new customers without spending a dollar on B2C marketing - but you have to hustle and put in legwork
- Ensure you have the right set of skills and capabilities to make your business successful - experience matters!
- Grow as fast as possible by tailoring your startup to your most profitable customers
- Avoid all the common mistakes I saw hundreds of entrepreneurs make
- You should have a startup or small business
- If you don't have a startup or small business, or you plan to start a business in the near future or work for a startup or small business
Imagine how much more successful you could be growing your startup if you could learn from the successes and mistakes of hundreds of entrepreneurs who came before you - that is what this course will do for you
While I was at eBay I spent over $1B investing in and buying startups, so I evaluated hundreds of startups and saw what they did well and the most common pitfalls. I've been coaching entrepreneurs the past few years since I left eBay using what I've learned to help them become more successful, and now this knowledge is available to you in this course.
You will learn how to take your startup to the next level by avoiding the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make:
- How to avoid the endless hole of direct marketing spending and still acquire loads of valuable customers
- Why so many startups fail because they have dreams that are too broad and too big
- How much it pays to focus your startup in areas where you or your team have deep expertise and skills - just picking an area you are passionate about or is a big opportunity is a huge risk if you don't have relevant experience
- Not all customers are created equal - if you treat them all the same you will lose your best customers
To illustrate the principles of this course, we’ll look at different mistakes entrepreneurs made and how other entrepreneurs employed the strategies in this course to overtake them. These are all going to be pragmatic case studies, taught in the same way top business schools teach and how top management consulting firms like Bain train their employees. I’m not going to teach you any theory, nothing academic, this is a practical course. I am going to teach you the same materials that I use to coach dozens of entrepreneurs like you each year.
INSTRUCTOR DIRECT SUPPORT: Ask any question and get answer right away within 24 hours or less depending on time zone - we do sleep you know ;) We are actively committed to supporting our students every step of the way.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Don't forget you can enroll at no risk! If this course is not for you then you can get 100% of your money back with the press of a button - no questions asked! There is no risk to you - only upside benefit!
TAKE ACTION - PRESS THE "TAKE THIS COURSE" BUTTON - ENROLL NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Founders of startups or small businesses who are willing to put in work and make changes to their business to achieve higher growth
- Employees of startups or small businesses who want to make an impact on the trajectory of their company
- People who are interested in starting a business with the greatest chance of success
Ian Bednowitz established and led the Mergers & Acquisitions team for eBay's largest business unit for five years. During that time, he and his team invested over $1B in capital in dozens of startups across the world after evaluating and meeting with hundreds of entrepreneurs. He has a deep understanding of entrepreneurs and the challenges they face, as he not only invested money in their companies, but he would also coach them on challenges ranging from growing their business, raising funds and staying healthy while living an incredibly busy lifestyle.
Prior to his role at eBay, Ian worked for over seven years at Bain & Company, a leading strategy consulting firm, where he helped work on strategy, marketing and operational issues in a broad range of Fortune 500 technology, financial services and consumer products companies. Bain sponsored Ian to attend the Kellogg School of Management, where he earned his MBA, focusing on strategy and entrepreneurship. Ian graduated with B.A. in Economics from Cornell University.
Ian realized one of his greatest passions at eBay was working with and coaching the entrepreneurs. As a result, in 2015 he stepped away from his role at eBay to focus exclusively on coaching entrepreneurs both one-on-one and through his Udemy courses which reach thousands of students worldwide.
In 2017, eBay recruited him back to lead business development for Asia-Pacific. His primary focus is growing eBay's total business in India and its import business in Greater China.