Startup Growth Marketing: 19 Actionable and Advanced Tactics
What you'll learn
- Understand the role of growth marketing within a startup or large business.
- Conceptualize different growth marketing tactics and apply those tactics to your business.
- Understand the impact of network effects.
- Complete a case study on how to manage growth marketing work from concept to completion.
- You don't need a background in marketing or technology to take this course.
- This is an in-depth course. If you allocate 30-60 mins a day, and do all of the activities, it will take about a week to complete.
- There are no prerequisites, but you may find it helpful to have a business or startup to apply the tactics as you progress through the course.
Ready to grow? Then let's skip the hypothetical and get into the tactical. This course will arm you with 19 proven, actionable, and no BS growth hacks to help you grow -- taken by over 10,000 students.
I hate the term growth hacker, but I love the concept. The idea that you can grow a business from 0 to thousands of customers without much of a marketing budget is a beautiful thing, and very much the result of growth hacks — free marketing tactics that grow traffic, brand, links, and eventually, a customer base.
I've built many startups, and at each one, the same question has kept me up at night: What can we do to expedite growth? You see, an early-stage company is never lacking time and effort, it's lacking tactics — tactics that earn customers without relying on a big budget.
This course was created to change that. To arm you with the tactics you need to grow.
The tactics in the course include:
Creating an FAQ for long-tail SEO
Following competitor mentions for link building
Developing partner-led distributions
Creating a successful referral program
Getting PR coverage
High-touch sales and product adoption outreach
Verification programs for search
Social media prospecting
Video content creation
Comment marketing (the right way)
In-app sharing and network effects
Creating viral loops and larger network effects
Content marketing and long-form guides
Product led integrations
Free tool creation for high-intent search
Remarketing to high-intent audiences
All of the video lectures, eBooks, and worksheets are download-enabled. If you have a slow internet connection, or want to take this course with you on your laptop, smartphone or other portable device, sign up and download all the videos and other course materials now.
Time to start growing, sign up now to get lifetime access to this course. With Udemy's 30-day money-back guarantee, it's risk-free.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for those that want to dig deeper into Growth Marketing. It helps to have some basic knowledge of theory prior to taking this course, but by no means is it a requirement.
Andrew is the former CMO at Bitly and Director of Business Development atHe's worked across all areas of the customer acquisition funnel, from awareness through retention, with a heavy emphasis on SaaS and consumer internet.
In previous lives, Andrew held similar roles at(acquired by Hootsuite) and , and co-founded (acquired by Crazy Egg) while working at Moz. Andrew’s work has been routinely recognized across an array of technology blogs like TechCrunch and Mashable, he’s a frequent mentor at groups like and Techstars, and was named to the Forbes 30 under 30 list in 2014.
Andrew holds a BA in Marketing and received his executive education from Stanford University. For more on Andrew, you can reador follow him on Twitter at @ .