Start and grow your own consultancy small business from home
What you'll learn
- Start or grow a consultancy / advisory small business
- Understand EXACTLY what is involved in starting and growing a small business. You can then plan for the future effectively and get ahead of your competitors.
- Avoid the common mistakes that many small business owners make, that both increase their costs and also their risks of failure.
- No experience or knowledge is required - I'll show you exactly what is involved in starting and growing a small business, and how to make the process easy for you.
I started my own business from scratch in 2006 and have helped hundreds of small businesses to grow since then.
My course is to help people increase their own chances of success, while avoiding common mistakes.
Many people would like to start a consultancy or advisory small business, but are worried about what is actually involved.
I'll show you what to be prepared for and how to make things easier for you.
With my course you can avoid the common issues that often result in the unfortunate high failure rate.
My course can also help you If you are already running a consultancy or advisory small business but are not seeing the results you hoped.
Who this course is for:
- People who have always dreamed of starting their own business but were worried about what it involved, and also the risks they would face.
- Small business owners who are not getting the results they had hoped for.
- People who would like to generate an additional income, with low risks and costs in getting started.
James McBrearty founded his own business in 2006 and has helped hundreds of small business owners to grow. He is dual qualified in tax and accounts, and a fellow of his tax association.
In 2016 he was the bronze award winner for his use of social media for business in the Surrey Digital Awards, and he also won gold in the 2015 awards.
In 2014 he was chosen as one of the top 100 businesses in the UK to be featured for Small Business Saturday, and invited to Downing Street with the other winners.
In 2011 he developed a well-received 'social media for business' course and delivered it to local business owners in the UK and in Spain.
He is the author of two books for small business, Chocks Away published in 2010 and Power Climb published in 2012 - both have been endorsed by a New York Times best-selling author.