Start with Teespring: Passive Income without Paid Ads
What you'll learn
- How to create designs to sell online with absolutely no graphic design skills or software
- An understanding of how Print on Demand works and how to grow a passive income business
- Using a simple Instagram Strategy to build a sales channel for this and other businesses in future.
- No Prerequisites
I'm going to teach you how to cut straight through the noise and do what you need to be successful on Teespring! If you don't love this course, get your money back with our 30-day money back guarantee.
During the course you will learn:
– Create designs that will sell based around your interests without any Graphic Design skills!
– How to get your first sales so that Teespring then does the marketing for you!
– The tips and tricks needed to turn this into a real passive income.
– What to expect and how to continue to grow your Teespring Business!
No more endless searching, this course is ready to go, you can take it anywhere, and watch it at your convenience in the privacy of your home or on the go!
What kind of results can you expect?
I prefer to under promise and over deliver but what I can tell you is if you follow the simple steps within this course to get started and then you spend 30 minute to an hour a day just repeating them, you should easily be able to get your business to $300 a month and then continue to grow this month on month.
It changed my life
When I began working on Print on Demand I was skeptical that a passive income was feasible but my team and I have managed to create large earnings in a short space of time and the beauty is if we decide not to work one day, everything is automated.
Open to All Beginners
No prior knowledge of Print on Demand is necessary.
If this sounds like you, this course if ideal:
People tired of their 9-5
Busy individuals who need extra income.
Those who want to start selling online.
Those who want to start a passive income stream.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
I've been running businesses online since the age of 14 when I started my first website, I've had big businesses and startups and I've learned a lot in the past 17 years in this space. I want to pass on what I've learned from my successes but more importantly my failures so that you can avoid them.