Selling on eBay: How to Start a Business with Dropshipping
What you'll learn
- Start from scratch and make sales before you purchase inventory.
- Gain access to any retail product at wholesale prices and have them drop shipped to customers.
- Learn the basics of selling on eBay as well as leveraging it to increase profits by using specific selling practices.
- Avoid mistakes to save a few years of work and thousands of dollars (using case studies).
- Validate their retail product ideas and prove they sale by using eBay, Amazon, and Google.
- Start a business internationally and get retail products from anywhere in the world.
- Get a Tax ID and Business License in order to work with wholesalers in the U.S.
- Ask unlimited questions to the instructor and get help along the way to their success.
- Only an internet connected computer/device (click the HD button for better video quality).
- An hour per day to update inventory and fulfill orders. Check your earnings and make even more money.
- Business license and Tax ID are required to show wholesalers you are a legitimate business (in the USA).
- Google "starting a business in [enter your location]" Find your country's legitimate website and apply to become a business in your country. You need to prove to wholesalers you have a legitimate business (applies to international students).
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 175,000+ students across 198 countries.
From an eBay selling standpoint, during college, I was profiting $24,000 a year selling on eBay, drop shipping products.
Now, you’re thinking, “that’s great for you, how am I going to succeed?”
Learn how to sell on eBay, gain access to retail products at wholesale prices and spend no money upfront.
It doesn't cost anything to open wholesale accounts, to work with legitimate wholesalers. You don't need to buy any inventory upfront.
You'll learn how to gain access to any product at wholesale prices. You'll be able to list wholesalers inventory, for free.
Only after you make a sale the wholesaler will ship your order to your customer. You never need to keep an inventory and you only buy the customers order after you make a sale.
You make a profit.
Introducing the course Selling on eBay
Gain access to any retail product at wholesale prices and have them drop shipped to customers.
Learn the basics of selling on eBay as well as leveraging it to increase profits by using specific selling practices.
Avoid mistakes to save a few years of work and thousands of dollars (using case studies).
Learn from someone who is doing what they are teaching!
This is not theory, everything you will learn in this course I have done and continue to do so you can be assured it works. See how I make money selling on eBay and then duplicate the same steps to create a successful eBay side business. Based on my successes, I let you look over my shoulder as I explore my own eBay account, showing you precisely what I do. So different than other courses - Unlike other courses about this same subject, I have walked the walk. I have done and continue to do what I am teaching. This is not some rehashed cookie cutter content. You will WATCH OVER MY SHOULDER as I show you STEP BY STEP how to create a thriving business selling on eBay JUST LIKE I HAVE DONE! This Selling on eBay course is not just boring lectures with no substance. You will gain access to a complete STEP BY STEP guide to starting and building a successful side eBay business.
Every step is shown right on the screen!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make money on eBay, with no inventory upfront.
- Students in the U.S. will have a step by step process to get a Tax ID and business license to work with wholesalers.
- People from any country. The course is topic is based on the United States and different countries laws will apply and you need to figure it out for yourself by Googling "How to Start a Business [enter your location here].
- This is not a get rich quick scheme, this guide will take time to implement, you need to put in the work to see the results.
- People of any age or ability.
With a degree in Communication from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, instructor Matt Bernstein has been successfully selling on eBay since 2006. Passionate about helping people build successful eBay businesses, he teaching classes online, while working full time as a logistics coordinator for EF Education First.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, and most importantly, memorable experiences with family, and friends.
Skillhance helps hardworking people start a successful side business at an affordable cost.
Students get access to cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
The courses provide everything one could need to start and grow a home business. We've discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive upfront costs.