Become a Web Designer - HTML for Beginners
- No prior development experience required
- Desktop PC or Laptop with minimum 4GB of RAM and 500MB hard disk space
- On screen instructions provided for Apple Mac users
- Brackets Editor - Installation instructions are provided in the course
New to programming?
Don't like programming, but you want to get started?
You are in the right place. HTML is easier to learn than programming languages like Python, Java, C#.
This course contains fine grained steps for anybody to get started.
Implement web pages with:
Create web pages that capture data from users using forms.
Understand the purpose of semantic tags
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to enhance their skills
- 02:54What you will learn?
- 02:51Learning Approach
- 02:40Setting up your course
- 01:32Install Chrome
- 01:56Install Brackets Editor
Chandrasekaran has around 20 years of work experience in IT Services industry. Played various roles as application developer, application designer, architect, test manager, account manager and service manager. Designed and implemented Full Stack Java Learning Solutions for a large MNC.
Chandrasekaran holds a Masters in Computer Application.