Start an Interior Design Business from Scratch
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The First Steps You must take to Start an Interior Design Business.
- Students will Learn Solid Business Foundations, Gain Confidence and be able to Get that First Paying Client.
- Skill Level: All Levels , No Previous Experience Needed
Are you tired of your 9-5 and want to turn your passion for Interior Design and Decor into a career? Do you dabble in Interior Design as a Hobby, but just know this is your TRUE PASSION in life? Do your friends and family tell you "You should be a Designer" or are they always asking for Interior Design or Style advice? Do you want to take the leap and start your own Interior Design Business but DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START?
Well, my friend, you are in the right place. Take the first step toward realizing the career of your dreams, kick the fear away, and learn everything you need to know to get that first official PAYING client.
I created this Workshop to help cut down your learning curve and help you avoid major pitfalls, so you can go confidently in building the Interior Design Business of Your dreams.
These are the EXACT STEPS I took when I started building my own Interior Design Business from scratch.
In this course you will learn:
Types of Interior Designers, How Define your Brand and Ideal Client, How to form a Business and Goal Setting .
How to create your Unique Brand Identity and Logo, Social Media Tips, and how to create a Portfolio...even if you don't have one right now.
Fees and Contracts
Design Fees, How to Charge, How much to Charge, How Different Designers Charge, How to Collect Payment and a copy of a Design Services Agreement you can use in your own business.
Actionable Steps to Market yourself and your new business that don't cost anything. These confidence boosting steps will help to eliminate your fear of being a "newbie".
Closing your First Deal, the Client Welcome Pack, an Intro to Project Management and a Step by Step overview of an Interior Design Project.
1) Client Welcome Pack PDF Example, 2) A list of important Interior Design Business Tools, 3) A list of important Interior Design Terms and Lingo 4) an ADDITIONAL Full Service Interior Design Contract.
- Creatives interested in Interior Design, Home Decoration
- Beginner Interior Design Students Who Want to Start their Own Business
- Entrepreneurs interested in Interior Design
- DIY entrepreneurs who want to start an Interior Design Business