German Present tense - (i)rregular, separable, modal verbs
- 39 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Begin speaking German with the Present tense
- Use regular, irregular, auxiliary, modal and separable verbs - without being afraid of making mistakes
- Form a correct present tense sentence - with the correct verb and word order
- Learn the 30 most useful verbs for beginners - and how to use them
- Most of all - have fun! :)
- One free finger to click, an open mind, willingness to learn and a sense of humor
You think that the German verbs are unpredictable, unlogical and ruleless? Not so fast!
Take this course and learn everything you ever wanted (or didn`t want) to know about the German Verbs in the Present Tense - all the totally normal folks that you will get along with really fast, but also the reeeally special ones - the party people, the scientist, the punx and the sports.
I believe that after getting to know them all - you will see that they are not so chaotic at all and that with the help of some pictures and stories the verbs will make much more sense. You will be able to remember which group they belong to - without feeling like drowning in the quicksand of the crazy German language.
When you finally get how to build the present tense of the regular, irregular and other silly verbs - put that knowledge into practice! I prepared for you a list of 30 most useful verbs for beginners. If you learn these verbs - what they mean, how they behave and when to use them - your conversation skills will surely flourish.
The examples in the videos are in German, but I added subtitles in English - so you can decide if you want to try to understand it by yourself or to get a little help :) The subtitles could be a little bit bumpy in some places, it was my first time making subtitles, but I will try to fix the irregularities as soon as possible :)
And don`t forget to take the quizzes and check the hints by the answers - remember that practice is the only way to learn a language :)
After the course, if you still have any questions, comments, things that confuse you, something you want to talk about, or just share your frustration about the German irregular verbs, feel free to drop me a note! :)
- This course is aimed for the ones stuck with all the different kinds of German verbs and with no idea what to do with them
- It can also be useful to total newbies, since all German in the course is translated to English in the subtitles, and everything is explained from the beginning