Ultimate Travel and Tourism Course
What you'll learn
- You will get access to lectures with subtitles in English, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Turkish
- You will understand Travel and Tourism.
- You will be able to identify business opportunities in Travel and Tourism
- You will be able to generate a suitable Travel and Tourism business idea
- You will be able to link Travel and Tourism products to target markets
- You will be able to analyze your local Travel and Tourism market and industry
- You will have full understanding of all the sectors that make up the Travel and Tourism Industry
- You will be able to develop a competitive Travel and Tourism product
- You get a free student workbook (which can be downloaded by you as you progress)
- You will get assistance to do your own market research (free template provided)
- No requirements. Just an interest in Travel and Tourism
The Ultimate Travel and Tourism Course has been primarily designed for those who have the potential to become involved in the local travel and tourism industry and will help them understand the opportunities and obstacles to doing so.
The knowledge and abilities gained from this course will enable participants to evaluate the capacities and resources needed for effective participation in the travel and tourism industry, as well as to identify possibilities and risks.
Participants will be able to decide whether they want to participate in the travel and tourism industry after completing this course, as well as discover prospects for future skill development and entrepreneurial support.
This course is designed for people who have just entered the travel and tourism industry or who may do so in the future as employees or business owners. The target audience is made up of people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills, and educational levels.
Educational level / Requirements
No formal education is required. Functional literacy and numeracy are assumed.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to make an informed decision about whether they wish to enter the travel and tourism economy, in what capacity, and how to proceed.
This will be reflected in their ability to:
Discuss the main elements of the travel and tourism economy in broad overview
Realistically assess the tourism potential of their area
Identify specific, direct and indirect travel and tourism opportunities in their area and the associated risks
Assess their own strengths and weaknesses in relation to identified options
Identify available support mechanisms, business development assistance programs and potential partnerships and networks
Identify the relevant statutory requirements for different options.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people who have just entered the travel and tourism industry or who may do so in the future as employees or business owners. The target audience is made up of people with a wide variety of backgrounds, skills, and educational levels.
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge about travel and tourism
- Anyone who wants to expand on their current skills and looking for better employment opportunities
- Anyone interested in starting their own business and becoming self employed
- Anyone interested in a career or business in tourism and travel
- Anyone born after 1996 - Generation Z
Stacy has completed her PhD in Economics at the Northeastern University of Finance and Economics and has extensive training and consulting experience across a diverse set of industries.
She studied, lived, and worked in different parts of China for more than ten (10) years and is currently living in Switzerland. While she is a native English speaker, Stacy is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese and German. She has won numerous awards in Chinese spoken language competitions.
Stacy is well equipped with the knowledge and experience to empower and capacitate individuals and entrepreneurs with the necessary skills to engage in local or international tourism and trade.