Transform yourself from a Manager to a Leader - Score 9.3/10
What you'll learn
- Leadership Development Master Class - All Leaders are Managers, but are all Managers can be considered as a Leader?
- No, it cannot be! To become a Leader the person must demonstrate qualities like Empathy, Integrity, Accountability, Vision, Influence
- Great leaders are Proactive, they always think win-win. They Begin with an end in their mind, Put first thing first, First to Understand, Then to Be Understood.
- In this course, we shall learn about Active Listening Skill, Emotional Intelligence, How to have an active conversation and working with the people.
Once Steve Jobs said, "Management is about persuading people to do things they do not want to do, while leadership is about inspiring people to do things, they never thought they could do."
Leadership is not about the designation of the individual. It's about the behaviour of the person. A leader is someone who is "Responsible" for the people meaning – the "Leader" is responsible for the growth of his/her team. A leader is responsible for mentoring and coaching his/her team members. A Leader is responsible for the well-being of his/her team members. Every manager or leader must remember that it's the employee's market, especially where we are dealing with niche skills. In such a case, almost everywhere the attrition rate is also very high. To reduce attrition, we must first understand why do people leave the organization. Is it only for money or position? Not really, people do not leave the organization but most of the time, people leave people. If I am working under a great leader, even if I am offered a 30% pay hike, I shall think a few times to decide whether I would leave this company or not. This is the importance of having more and more leaders in the company, rather than having managers only. Managers are executors, while leaders are the people who give direction to the people and process.
We shall cover all characteristics of a good leader mentioned before and lots more in this course. Please note that, broadly, a leader must possess the following skills:
1. Active Listening Skills.
2. Emotional Intelligence.
3. Ability to have an active conversation.
4. Manage a high-performing team
5. The must-have qualities the leader has.
6. Manage team engagement while working in the Remote model.
Who this course is for:
- This course is a must for people who are stepping into the people management role.
- Except that, anyone who wants to emerge as a successful Leader should take this course
I am passionate about people development. During my career, I have facilitated more than 400 classroom training sessions, covering more than 10K students with excellent feedback. I love to share my experience that I have gathered during my professional career, as I am a strong believer that experience sharing carries more value than typical bookish knowledge.
Since the reach of the classroom sessions is limited to people of one location, that’s why I am here to share my knowledge among everyone across geographies. Hope you will enjoy my teaching.