Start Your Herbal First Aid Kit
What you'll learn
- Herbs to use for bleeding and fainting
- Herbs to use for burns, cuts, and rashes
- Herbs to use for digestive upsets
- Herbs to use for infections
- Herbs to use for coughs and congestion
- Where to source quality herbs
- Be ready and willing to learn about herbal therapeutics.
Learn which herbs and remedies should be included in your first aid kit, different ways to use each herb, and where to find them. Be prepared when you or a loved one needs help dealing with upset stomachs, wounds, infections, sore throats, coughs, and more. At the end of this course, you will receive a PDF cheat sheet with all of the herbs mentioned and their uses for quick referencing in times of need.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to learn about herbal medicine and how they can use it in their homes.
Olivia is a wife, mama, and certified herbalist. She started this journey with her family in mind, and loves to focus on using herbs for mamas and children.
She received her certification through the School of Natural Healing, one of the oldest herbalism schools in the USA. They have an extensive and well rounded course that goes deep on American herbalism and its traditional uses.
Olivia owns and operate Mama Earth Wellness LLC, which focuses on supporting mothers and children naturally. She offers handcrafted herbal remedies, consultations for wellness as well as for natural family planning, and a variety of courses on herbalism and natural health.
We must remember that we are perfectly designed for health, and we have the power to claim it!