Start to finish - Creating a complete game using Unity3D
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to think like game developers.
- Create a complete game start to finish.
- Become familiar with the Unity editor.
- Learn to create in game behavior using C# scripts.
- Learning how to work with Unity's UI system.
- Learn how to build cross scene audio.
- Eagerness to learn and create games!
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity Game Engine.
- A running version of Unity Game Engine.
In this course we will create a 2D game called "Whack a Zombie" from start to finish. During the course of this project we will learn how to set up the project and code all the game mechanics and interactions in Visual Studios using C# and we will finish the project with adding some additional polish to it also. By the end of the project you will have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of developing games using the Unity game engine.
- Beginner game developers who are interested in game programming.
Understanding the Update and Start functions.
Understanding private and public variables.
Looking at how to generate random numbers.
Creating a game manager class.
Discussing how we will structure the game manger class.
Discussing the zombie movement logic.
Implementing code and logic for zombies.
Setting up the audio for the game.
Setting up cross scene audio.
Adding smash sounds to our enemy hits.