Start to finish - Creating a complete game using Unity3D
What you'll learn
- Learn to think like game developers.
- Create a complete game start to finish.
- Become familiar with the Unity editor.
- Learn to create in game behavior using C# scripts.
- Learning how to work with Unity's UI system.
- Learn how to build cross scene audio.
- Eagerness to learn and create games!
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity Game Engine.
- A running version of Unity Game Engine.
In this course we will create a 2D game called "Whack a Zombie" from start to finish. During the course of this project we will learn how to set up the project and code all the game mechanics and interactions in Visual Studios using C# and we will finish the project with adding some additional polish to it also. By the end of the project you will have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of developing games using the Unity game engine.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner game developers who are interested in game programming.
Hi, I'm Hasan. I have a degree in computer science from Sabanci University in Istanbul and most recently completed a game development and design development certification program in Austin, TX.
I’ve been crazy about developing “stuff” since my first C++ class in school, but the “game-dev bug” hit me hard towards the last part of my degree – in fact, since then pretty much every other form of programming seems a bit dull!
I am proficient in coding in a number of languages including C++, C, and C# and Unity and Unreal game engines are my personal go-tos for game development.
I am constantly learning and growing and this first course is my attempt to help others who are at the start of this journey into the world of pixels and polygons!