Find Your Inner Rock Star- start to feel good about yourself
What you'll learn
- Students will learn practical skills to improve happiness & self-esteem.
- They will gain new and unexpected insights on how to see themselves as well as people around them.
- Better self-esteem.
- Better self-image.
- Interest for improving oneself.
This short course will show you in practical ways how you can improve your self-esteem and happiness in unorthodox ways. From the Ikea house plant experiment to why you are a miracle, this course shows new ways to see yourself as well as other people. You will get practical tasks that will help you build better self-esteem as well as happiness.
It is easy to think having enough "likes" on social media makes us OK. On the contrary, it can lower self-esteem. Signs of low self-esteem include sensitivity to criticism, social withdrawal, and excessive preoccupation with personal problems.
What do rock stars have to do with this course? Rock stars perform in front of an audience. They don’t seem to be afraid to take the stage and be loud. These qualities are identified with good self-esteem and general feeling good about oneself.
This course was originally a speech and then a challenge. Both versions led listeners and participants to big transformations. Some of them applied for a job in a different field and got it. Some of them started to speak out for themselves. Some of them became proud of who they are and therefore changed their whole future.
Transformation cannot be guaranteed as everybody is a different kind of individual. Doing the task and truly watching the videos in this course can provide a great start.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their self-esteem.
Hello! It is Mallu Moilanen here. I have over 35 years experience in meditation, keen interest on spirituality and endless curiosity on how the human mind works.
As a professional coach I cover topics such as:
- Learn what truly drives you.
- Gain deep knowledge that you are living in alignment with your values.
- Learn to optimize your life by knowing how your brain works.
- Experience the ease of life when you let go of your regrets.
- Find out how you are more present in each situation.
My Udemy courses cover these topics as well.
Certified Mental Strength Coach
Certified Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher