Start & Run An Art Teaching Business
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You Will Learn If Starting An Art Teaching Business Is A Good Idea For You or Not
- The Different Types Of Classes You Can Run
- How To Get Started In The Art Teaching Business
- The Day To Day Running of An Art Teaching Business - Like Art Supplies, Venues, Insurance etc
- The 3 Keys To Success in An Art Teaching Business
- If You Need To Be Certified Or Not To Achieve Success
- Why Using The Right Method Can Accelerate Your Success
- The Importance of Marketing To ATTRACT New Students To Your Classes & Workshops
- How To Market Your Business Locally & Online
- What You Need In A Website For Best Results
- Why Teaching Art Online Is Such A Huge Opportunity Right Now
- How To Create Your Own Art Teaching Projects & Courses
- How & Where To Sell Your Art Teaching Projects & Courses Online
- And So Much More
- No Specific Prerequisites For This Course
- A Passion For Creating Art Is Important
- An Enjoyment of Teaching Is Helpful
- It Is Important You Enjoy Working With People
Are you an artist, or someone who loves art, who has been thinking about starting your own Art Teaching Business?
It doesn't matter if you want to do an art class or two for some extra part time money, or you want to start your own art school like I have done, this course 'Start & Run An Art Teaching Business' is ideal for you.
Over the last six years I have been building my art teaching business Moore Art School from home. In the process I have taught hundreds of students in my one day art workshops and more than 15,000 people in my online courses and projects. In this course I am going to give you a detailed and comprehensive look at everything I have learnt along the way.
I will share with you my failures along the way so you don't repeat the same mistakes I made, and I will share with you the actual strategies that have led me to success.
In the first section you will learn about the 3 MAJOR KEYS TO SUCCESS in the art teaching business.
Over the last few years I have trained others through my certification program (Moore Certified Instructor) how to start their own art business. The ones who achieved the most success all followed these 3 major keys to success. Now you have the opportunity to learn what they are and model them into your art teaching business.
In the second section we will have an in depth look at the day to day running of an art business. Everything is discussed from finding venues, to sourcing art supplies and negotiating discounts, choosing the subjects for your classes, to pricing and profit forecasting. The information in this section will give you a solid grounding in the important aspects of running an art teaching business.
In the third section we look at the one thing that will make or break your success ... how to ATTRACT STUDENTS INTO YOUR ART CLASSES!
This is clearly one of the most important things you need to learn and apply. If you can not attract students then you won't be in business for long.
So we will discuss key MARKETING STRATEGIES including:
- The Number ONE Marketing Secret To Success
- The Number TWO Marketing Secret To Success
- How To Book Students On Your Website
- Building An Email Database To Market To
- How To Market Your Classes In The Local Area
- Using Social Media to Attract and Engage Students
- How To Get Found In The Search Engines
- Using the Power Of The Media
PLUS ... I will share with you my FACEBOOK MARKETING STRATEGY that is attracting a large number of my students to me.
In the last section we will look at the enormous market for TEACHING ART ONLINE.
Udemy alone is set to grow to more than 100 million members in the next few years ... this means there will be lots of new students looking for art classes. When you add in sites like SkillShare, YouTube, Patreon and self hosted sites like Thinkific and Teachable well ... the market place for teaching art online is huge and growing.
So I will show you how to create your own projects and courses that you can sell on any of these platforms or on your own website.
I've personally had more than 15,000 students go through my online courses and have created more than 20 courses. So I am well positioned to be able to share with you exactly what works to start teaching art online and earning a solid part time or full time income.
This course is a comprehensive and detailed look at the Art Teaching business ... it is not a high level overview that you can skim through in thirty minutes. There is a lot to learn to start and run a successful art teaching business. You need a mentor to show you the right blueprint and help you along the way.
If you are ready to get started then register for this course today and I will show you everything I know.
- Artists Looking To Start Teaching Art Classes & Workshops
- Art Teachers Wanting To Get Better Results From Their Art Classes & Workshops
- Artists Wanting To Start Teaching Art Courses & Projects Online
- Those Wanting To Start An Art School
- Any Artist With An Interest In Earning An Income From Their Artwork