Unix Command Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Practical hands-on unix or linux commands which are required on the ground
- Commands to work with Files and Directories
- Searching patterns across the contents
- Hands-on on columnar data
- sort, grep, sed, awk, zip, gzip, tar
- Ways to compression and un-compress files
- Linux Operating system installation
- and more !
- No prerequisite, I'll tech you everything from beginning.
- Mobile phone or computer having access to internet
Let’s learn basics to transform your career.
24,000+ students learning the course. I promise not to exhaust you with huge number of videos.
Welcome to the most comprehensive Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course! An excellent choice for beginners and professionals looking to expand their knowledge on one of the most popular Practical Unix or Linux Commands in the world such as most informative form of files and directory listing as well operations, searching patterns across the contents, hands-on on columnar data, sorting, hands-on experience with stream editor, practical production ways to compression and un-compress files, Linux operating system installation without disturbing your current operating system as well as advance commands with global search operations and more.
Start Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course offers video tutorials on the basics of most powerful and popular and advance commands extensively used in today’s unix or linux practical worlds.
Why learn hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line?
Everyone someday will need to login to unix or linux environment to perform some basic yet powerful tasks to solve the business purpose if you are working in Information Technology world. Since Unix or Linux operating systems are most robust and secure operating systems and they are most used. So, it is must for every student as well as for every IT Professional to have knowledge of basic command line
Whether you're a student or any IT Professional willing upskill or learn or planning to transit yourself to unix or linux related roles, Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course offers you an incredible introduction to most powerful and popular unix or linux commands!
"Overall a good course with in detail explanation of Linux commands along with their options which would be of great help for new learner"
"this course is great who want to begin with linux and want to make career in it. the explanation, knowledge, speed and presentation all are good."
"Trainer explained the concept/subject very well. Simple language and well demonstration!"
"Got good knowledge on linux command, sed, awk, grep, find, sort, regular expression, compress, zip, gzipz. also got concept cleared."
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to start with Practical Unix or Linux Command Line in short period of time.
- Students, Software Professional, Production Support Engineers who are curios about unix or linux commands
- Tester, Automation Tester, Manual Tester who want to work in unix or linux environment
- DBA, Mainframe Developer who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
- Managers who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
- System Administrators who want to get themselves familiar with Unix or Linux Command Line
- Professional working in java, .NET, python, database, or any field of computer
- RPA Developer, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers
- Anyone who want upskill themselves in unix or linux commands
- Every IT Professional will someday need to login to unix or linux in their career
Hello, I'm Pradeep.
Extensively worked on unix platform to design and develop end to end framework for an enterprises to drive the data manipulation pipelines.
I am data professional proficient in Data Engineering techniques including Data Science, Machine learning and Deep Learning. Solved several business problems end to end. Total more than 8 years of experience.
All the best for your journey of learning further.