How to Start Your Profitable Mini Importation Business
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to spot winning and hot selling products to avoid wasting money on bad products
- You'll also learn how to ship your products faster by air at a relatively cheap price within 3 - 5 days
- How to sell your products for free on popular store like Jumia, Konga, Payporte and the likes
- Master the act of marketing and advertising your products like a guru
- How to source for very cheap products that you can sell high to maximize your profits
- How to avoid paying sellers in China with dollar currency and pay them in your local currency
- How to master domestic delivery of your products to your customers
- How to make your customer a returning and loyal customer to your futures products
- Student should have access to a computer or phone with internet connection
- A active phone number and what-apps account
- A capital of at least NGN 10,000 or $29.00
- Mobile Banking for easier transfer of funds to seller in China
- Most importantly the determination to make profits from selling products
I bet you often hear that one of the best ways to create wealth is by having multiple streams of income, which is absolutely right!
Well, with mini importation business, you won’t just have another source of income, you’ll have a strong source of income.
In this course, you’ll learn how to start a profitable mini importation business in Nigeria, Ghana or whichever country you’re currently based.
I’ll hold you by hands and walk you through a step by step tutorial guide on how start your own personal importation business.
One of the key factor of success in any eCommerce business is the kind of products you choose to sell.
In this course you’ll learn the importance of winning products.
And most importantly where to buy it at a cheaper price.
As we all know, China is the world’s cheapest manufacturer of products. This can be attributed to their low cost of products which puts us in a fair advantage.
Most people know products is cheap in China but there’s no way to communicate fluently with them without the issue of language barrier.
In this course, you’ll learn about cheaper Chinese websites made for the Chinese alone at which you can buy products at a very cheap price.
Most importantly you’ll also learn how to ship your products from China to Nigeria within 24 to 72 hours at a relatively cheap price.
Same thing goes for Ghana.
Are you looking for an extra source of income? Or you need a reliable online business that’ll pay you enough to quit your job?
Are you a stay at home Mum, unemployed graduate, a student and you need an extra income to patch up your expensive?
Trust me, look no further, as mini importation is here to change your financial status!
This isn’t a business that requires tons of capital to start, you can begin with the current amount in your hands right now!
All you need is someone to put you in the right direction, and this is exactly what this course is all about!
- People who are interested in e-commerce business with lesser capital
- University students and unemployed graduate seeking to start something for themselves.
- Entrepreneur who want a lucrative, sustainable and at the same time highly scale-able business.
- Total newbies seeking to know all there is about mini importation business