What you'll learn
- Learn statements and code execution flow
- Learn to implement mathematical calculations using Literals and Arithmetic Operators
- Learn to use Variables
- Learn code reusability using Functions
- Learn to implement decision making using Conditional Statements
- Learn to repeat statements using Looping constructs
- Learn to implement multiple values using Array
- Learn object oriented programming using Object and Class
- Learn ES6 features - Module, let, const, Arrow Function and Template String Literals
- Learn to work with Numbers, String, Array and Dates
- Learn to manipulate HTML and CSS using Document Object Model (DOM)
- Learn to implement getting data from network using JSON, XMLHttpRequest and fetch
- Learn basics of HTTP protocol and HTTP method types
- Learn to implement a beginner level project Tic-Tac-Toe
- For learning Document Object Model and Network a basic understanding of HTML and CSS is required
- Desktop PC or Laptop with minimum 4GB of RAM and 500MB hard disk space
- On screen instructions provided for Apple Mac users
- Visual Studio Code Editor - Installation instructions provided
What learners say about this course?
"Excellent explanation.I understood well. It's definitely helpful for everyone. Thank you so much sir"
"Overall, a great course so far! I've learned a lot about the front end concepts, and this course seems to be beginner-friendly, as it's my first time exploring it and I don't have much troubles understanding the material. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!"
Beginner friendly course
If you are from a non-IT profession and you want to shift to application development, then this is the course for you.
The topics are clearly structured.
Appropriate instructions and opportunity provided to the learner to code along with the instructor.
Guided implementation of case study and project.
What is in this course?
The following are the major areas covered in this course:
Statements, Code Execution Flow, Literals, Arithmetic Operators, Variables, Function, Conditional Statements, Loops, String, Array, Object, Class, Module, Arrow Function, Variable Scoping, Numbers and Dates
Web Page manipulation using DOM (Document Object Model)
Learn manipulating HTML elements
Learn to handle DOM events
Implement 2 Case Studies and an Exercise
Getting data from server (Using XMLHttpRequest and fetch)
Learn about getting data from server
Understand about REST API and JSON
Implement making REST API call using XMLHttpRequest and fetch
Implement case study that searches countries
Implement an exercise to search street names in France
Understand basics of HTTP protocol and HTTP method types
The above topics helps you to become a Front End Developer.
This course does not cover the desktop application development, mobile application development and server side programming.
During this learning journey, you are provided with:
3 Case Studies
1 Project (Tic-Tac-Toe game)
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to enhance their skills
- Full Stack Trainers
Chandrasekaran has around 20 years of work experience in IT Services industry. Played various roles as application developer, application designer, architect, test manager, account manager and service manager. Designed and implemented Full Stack Java Learning Solutions for a large MNC.
Chandrasekaran holds a Masters in Computer Application.