Start Day Trading Penny Stocks in 60 Minutes
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The four top penny stock chart patterns to trade
- How to find the best penny stocks every day to trade
- How to minimize risk and maximize profits
- You'll learn the psychological requirements to be a profitable day trader
- You'll be ready after the course to dive into a trading simulator and begin practicing day trading penny stocks
- Basic knowledge of how to use a trading platform, such as E*trade or TDAmeritrade, would be helpful
If you want to become rich quickly in the stock market, the only way is the expert use of day trading penny stocks.
Most financial experts tell you that you can't become rich day trading penny stocks. Well, that's true.
If you use stocks the way they use stocks.
The way most of the investing public use stocks is the "buy and hold" method of long-term investing. You buy a stock, don't monitor it, and hope it goes up in the next 5 or 10 years. That is NOT what penny stocks are for, and no knowledgeable day trader of penny stocks holds these instruments overnight for even one night.
Penny stocks are the most volatile instruments in all of finance. It's not unheard of for a low-float penny stock to rise over 1000% in a day, and then crash back down to the previous price the next day.
In this course, I'll show you the techniques and strategies I have used to successfully day trade penny stocks for over a decade. You'll learn:
How to find the best penny stocks to trade every day
What chart patterns you're looking for to get the highest probability of a successful trade
Where to set your stop-losses
How to minimize your risk
The 5 rules of day trading penny stocks that every successful day trader follows
You'll also see me trade penny stocks live during market hours to get a sense of what your trading will look like when you've put in the requisite dedication, time, and study, to successfully trade these both highly dangerous, and highly lucrative instruments.
- Anyone that wants to learn how penny stocks actually work from a real trader that made his living trading
- Anyone interested in changing careers and becoming a full-time day trader
- Any swing traders or investors that wish to learn more about day trading penny stocks
- Anyone interested in the mechanics of how day trading works
- Anyone looking to develop supplemental income through part-time trading
I open the course with a morning of live trading to give you a feel of what a day trader really does.