Start Boxing Today! Step-By-Step Boxing Guide Overview
- General level of physical fitness
- Interest in beginner and fitness boxing
Have you found yourself stuck on the couch lately, bored with your life? How you ever wanted to try out beginner or fitness boxing? If the answer is yes this course will teach you what you need to do to get started boxing in about one day and get your life moving in the right direction again. Boxing is a great way to get exercise, build coordination in the entire body not just specific muscle groups, and form a community. This course makes it easy, giving you just the basics to get started boxing today. The course is based off my book 'Step-By-Step Guide To Getting Started In The World's Most Addictive Sport: Beginner And Fitness Boxing' that you can find on Amazon (eBook, Audio Book, and Paperback) and also the 36 lecture full Udemy Boxing Course called 'Step-By-Step Guide to Getting Started In Fitness Boxing.' What do you have to loose? Try boxing today you'll be glad you did! If you do nothing, even if you don't sign up for this free or my paid version of this course do yourself a favor and take at least one fitness boxing class at your local boxing gym. Boxing is one of those sports that not only will help you physically it also has the ability to build you up mentally.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about boxing
- Anyone that wants to take up fitness boxing
- Learn basics of boxing
- Get in the best shape of your life and have fun doing it
- Get started in boxing today!
- 02:09Introduction To Getting Started In Fitness Boxing
- 01:45Introduction To Getting Started In Fitness Boxing
- 13:40History Of Boxing
- 02:37Picking Your First Boxing Gym
- 02:34What Boxing Gloves Should I Buy For My First Boxing Class?
- 00:49What Hand Wraps Should I Buy For My First Boxing Class?
- 02:03What Boxing Shoes Should I Buy For My First Boxing Class?
- 03:30What Clothing Works Best For Boxing Gyms?
- 00:34What Bag Should I Buy For My First Boxing Class?
- 01:12What Kind Of Head Gear Do I Need For My First Boxing Class If Any?
- 08:02What To Do Now After The Course? Future Of Boxing And Your Life
- 1 questionCongratulations You Completed The Course! Will You Continue Boxing?
- 1 questionWhat Are My Favorite Boxing Gloves?
Over 1200+ students can't be wrong.
This course will guide you through getting started in the world's most addictive sport, boxing. You will learn everything from what to look for in a boxing gym, how to choose the best boxing equipment, to basic punching and defensive techniques. I've been boxing for more than 10 years and still haven't lost my passion for it. I'm even an author of a top-selling boxing how-to eBook, Paperback, and Audiobook. Boxing is one of those things that is still the highlight of my day. From all this experience I generally know what works and what doesn't. I know what a good boxing gym is and what isn't. I want to share my knowledge with you and help you get started.
Get in the best shape of your life and have fun doing it!