Practical Steps to Starting an Online Retail Business
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Take those crucial first steps from PROCRASINATION to ACTION
- Take practical steps to bring your idea to life in the world of business.
- Feel and be confident enough to start your online retail business in 7 days
- Give birth to an online outfit of your business
- Desire to start an online retail business and you have a basic idea of what you would like to retail online
- You are able to work on this idea for the next 7 days for about 2 - 3 hours a day
- You have access to internet services
As shared in the promotional video for this course, Practical Steps to Starting an Online Retail Business is NOT a get rich quick scheme.
It is a practical plan towards achieving a set goal which could be:
- get extra/ supplement income
- get something beneficial to do given a lack of jobs in some economic environments
- to set up a business which can be scaled into something greater
I believe in practical teaching. That would mean that for this course, there is an accompanying guide on which a plan will be built, and executable actions will be formulated towards a desired end.
The rationale is that you are committed to working on your idea as a project with a plan, time-lines and tangible deliverables.
The course will be delivered in 7 modules covering plan, product, finances, infrastructure, set up, marketing/ promotion and launch. During this time, I will work with you to lay out the basic plan that will be helpful to get you started.
The course is not extensive to offer the intricacies of e-commerce. It simply opens the door and it is our hope that what you discover and apply from this course, will engage you enough to lay a good foundation for your online retail business.
- Someone who is jobless and is looking to set a venture that can provide some basic level of income
- Someone who wants to supplement their current income with a venture that is not very time consuming