Start a Digital Marketing Agency - Business Plan & Documents
What you'll learn
- Have a completed business plan, financial model, pitch deck presentation and operating contracts for an Online Marketing Agency.
- Have detailed financial projections for your Internet Marketing Agency.
- Have a professional PowerPoint presentation to use as a marketing tool for acquiring clients.
- Have a contract to sign clients up for SEO services.
- Have a contract to sign clients up for SMM services.
- Have a contract to sign clients up for other various online and mobile marketing services.
- You will need to know how to do and implement Online Marketing strategies such as SEO, PPC, Email, SMM (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.) and other online marketing you may want to offer clients.
- If you do not know how to do Online Marketing or you do not want to hire / outsource the work to freelancers then this course is not good for you.
This course does not teach you how to do online marketing. This course provides an extensive set of documents for starting an Online Marketing Agency. You will need to know or learn online marketing skills such as SEO, SMM etc. on your own, or outsource them. The documents and course cover how you can contract freelancers on sites such as Fiverr and Upwork to provide services to clients you may not know how to do, or do not want to spend the time doing.
What you get in this course are:
1.) A full business plan template for an Online Marketing Agency. The document covers goals, keys to success, marketing strategies you can use to get clients, how to use freelancers and outsource work to them, and much more. The lectures show you how to customize the business plan for your specific company.
2.) A complete financial model. A 18 tab Excel workbook, that covers everything from start-up costs, income, expenses, assets, and more is included along with lectures on how to insert your own numbers so you can have a budget and financial projection for your company. Sample numbers are included to help you along the way.
3.) A Pitch Deck. A slide presentation template, that allows you to make a professional presentation of your online Marketing Agency to potential clients. You will learn how to customize this for your specific company, to include what services you want to offer and show clients why they should use you and your business for Online Marketing services. When complete you can use this to send out to bid on projects and make presentations.
4.) A sample SEO contract that you can use to sign clients up for SEO services. Lectures go through each page of the contract and explain where to insert specifics for your company and your client.
5.) A sample SMM (Social Media Marketing) contract that you can use to sign clients up for SMM services. Lectures go through each page of the contract and explain where to insert specifics for your company and your client.
6.) A Service Agreement that you can use to sign up clients for services such as PPC (Pay per Click), Email marketing, etc. This is a services agreement that is broad in scope and can cover many services.
When you finish the course and customize the documents, you will have a professional business plan that you can use for your company, a professional presentation you can use to solicit clients and documents to sign clients up for services.
Who this course is for:
- This course and the documents provided are for someone who wants to start an Online Marketing Agency and already knows how to do Online Marketing or wants to outsource the actual work.
- Those looking to create a business plan, financial model, pitch deck presentation and get some contracts they can use with clients.
- Those seeking to develop a written road map for starting and operating an Online Marketing Company.
- Those wanting to think through and write down objectives, keys to success, marketing strategy on how to get clients, etc. for an Online Marketing Agency.
- Those looking to develop a financial model for starting an Online Marketing agency, which includes developing start-up costs, income and expense projections.
Hello, and welcome to my profile. I am Jeff Mack, a business planning and consulting expert with over 20 years of experience. I provide business planning courses here on Udemy.
Students will end the course with a fully completed business plan, financial projection and other start-up documents. Guaranteed.
The courses taught here are unique in several ways:
1.) They are relatively short: all courses can be completed in about an 1 hour.
2.) They come with extensive fill in the blank documents. You are delivered hybrid business planning documents. These are high quality Word, Excel and sometimes PowerPoint documents that contain extensive content and are used to lay out your business plan and start your company.
3.) They are hands on: You will be walked through the business planning documents and shown what to fill in and where.
Thank you for visiting my profile.