Start a Digital Marketing Agency - Business Plan & Documents
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a completed business plan, financial model, pitch deck presentation and operating contracts for an Online Marketing Agency.
- Have detailed financial projections for your Internet Marketing Agency.
- Have a professional PowerPoint presentation to use as a marketing tool for acquiring clients.
- Have a contract to sign clients up for SEO services.
- Have a contract to sign clients up for SMM services.
- Have a contract to sign clients up for other various online and mobile marketing services.
- You will need to know how to do and implement Online Marketing strategies such as SEO, PPC, Email, SMM (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.) and other online marketing you may want to offer clients.
- If you do not know how to do Online Marketing or you do not want to hire / outsource the work to freelancers then this course is not good for you.
This course does not teach you how to do online marketing. This course provides an extensive set of documents for starting an Online Marketing Agency. You will need to know or learn online marketing skills such as SEO, SMM etc. on your own, or outsource them. The documents and course cover how you can contract freelancers on sites such as Fiverr and Upwork to provide services to clients you may not know how to do, or do not want to spend the time doing.
What you get in this course are:
1.) A full business plan template for an Online Marketing Agency. The document covers goals, keys to success, marketing strategies you can use to get clients, how to use freelancers and outsource work to them, and much more. The lectures show you how to customize the business plan for your specific company.
2.) A complete financial model. A 18 tab Excel workbook, that covers everything from start-up costs, income, expenses, assets, and more is included along with lectures on how to insert your own numbers so you can have a budget and financial projection for your company. Sample numbers are included to help you along the way.
3.) A Pitch Deck. A slide presentation template, that allows you to make a professional presentation of your online Marketing Agency to potential clients. You will learn how to customize this for your specific company, to include what services you want to offer and show clients why they should use you and your business for Online Marketing services. When complete you can use this to send out to bid on projects and make presentations.
4.) A sample SEO contract that you can use to sign clients up for SEO services. Lectures go through each page of the contract and explain where to insert specifics for your company and your client.
5.) A sample SMM (Social Media Marketing) contract that you can use to sign clients up for SMM services. Lectures go through each page of the contract and explain where to insert specifics for your company and your client.
6.) A Service Agreement that you can use to sign up clients for services such as PPC (Pay per Click), Email marketing, etc. This is a services agreement that is broad in scope and can cover many services.
When you finish the course and customize the documents, you will have a professional business plan that you can use for your company, a professional presentation you can use to solicit clients and documents to sign clients up for services.
- This course and the documents provided are for someone who wants to start an Online Marketing Agency and already knows how to do Online Marketing or wants to outsource the actual work.
- Those looking to create a business plan, financial model, pitch deck presentation and get some contracts they can use with clients.
- Those seeking to develop a written road map for starting and operating an Online Marketing Company.
- Those wanting to think through and write down objectives, keys to success, marketing strategy on how to get clients, etc. for an Online Marketing Agency.
- Those looking to develop a financial model for starting an Online Marketing agency, which includes developing start-up costs, income and expense projections.
This course does not teach how to do online marketing. This course supplies documents such as a business plan, PowerPoint presentation, Excel financial model and contracts; along with lectures on how to customize them.
If you already know how to do Online / Internet marketing and social media marketing and want to start a company to supply these services to clients, then this course and documents will be good for you.
The course discusses outsourcing to freelancers for services you may not know how to do yourself, or do not want to spend time doing.
Download high quality hybrid business plan template documents for starting a Online Marketing Agency. Business Plan in Word, Financial Projections in Excel and Presentation in PowerPoint and contracts.
Newly added to the course. A 3 year Income Projection for a Digital Marketing agency. This Excel worksheet allows users to calculate projected income for their Digital Marketing Agency by specifying the Service, Price for Service and Number of Services provided. Figures calculated with this worksheet can be used as entries into the more extensive Excel business plan workbook under the income / sales figure projections, or this sheet can be used as a stand alone for those who wish to just have a very quick and simple income projection. As a management tool, this worksheet can be used to figure our how many of each service and how much you will need to charge for each service in order to reach a certain income goal.
DOWNLOAD FROM LECTURE 2 above
Start-up and funding for the company are covered in this lecture
This lecture covers the Management slide of the company presentation
This is an SEO contract / agreement that you can use for signing up clients that you will be offering SEO services.
*IMPORTANT NOTE - We are offering no legal advice, simply supplying a document and explaining how to fill it in to the best of our knowledge. Seeking the advise of a legal professional is highly recommended before entering into a legal contract.