How to Start and Run a Web Hosting Business from Home
What you'll learn
- Be able to have your web hosting business up and running by the end of this course by following the step-by-step action plan provided
- Access to the instructor for any feedback, questions and assistance needed to make setting up your web hosting business a reality
- Learn how to set-up your web hosting website in order to automate sales
- Understand the software, plugins and set-up you'll need
- Understand hosting lingo in order to set-up your business and help customers select the best hosting package for them
- Understand the different type of services and packages to choose from
- Where to get your website integrated with the automated web hosting software inexpensively
- Prepare for high sales and low sales by accurately predicting when they will happen
- How to provide customer service that creates loyal customers
- Market your web hosting services using a variety of free and paid methods to boost sales and drive traffic to your website
- How to upsell your current customers to make the most money from each customer
- What you should do when you aren't getting any more customers
- No experience is needed to set-up this business - just the drive to put what's learned into action
- Find time to focus on following the step-by-step action plan in the course to set-up your business
Web hosting is a trending business that isn't slowing down. With over 550 websites created every single minute, they each need a hosting account.
A web hosting business allows you to:
- Earn recurring income every single month
- Increase your earnings month after month
- Work from home (or anywhere you want to work from)
- Add a new service to an existing web design or internet marketing business
If any of these reasons have you thinking about starting a web hosting business, this course will teach you:
- What you will need to be successful in this business
- The different ways you can make money with a web hosting business
- All about hosting so you understand what you will need and be able to help your customers better understand hosting
- What software you will need to automate your business and sales
- How to proactively support your customers to build loyalty
"This course is a complete course about making a hosting company from scratch. This course covers everything I may need to start a hosting company. I loved the course, and I loved Christine's way, and the organization of the course." - Amr
____________________________________________________________________Of course, knowing how to start a web hosting business is great but it doesn't mean much if you don't have any customers to start making money. That's why we're also going to cover 15 ways to market and promote your web hosting business to continually build sales. You'll also find out when to expect higher sales and lower sales throughout the year so you can plan accordingly and what to do when your sales stop increasing. This course walks you through everything you need to set-up your web hosting business, how to grow it and you have access to the instructor for questions and feedback as you get started.
Let's start setting up your web hosting business now so you start earning recurring income month after month.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is willing to work hard to set-up their web hosting business while they have the instructor's support to make it happen
- Anyone who wants or needs to start making money from home
- Anyone who is looking for a business they can run part-time or full-time to supplement their income
- Anyone from anywhere in the world (with internet access of course!) can start this business
Christine is a Web Design & SEO Business Coach at Portable Entrepreneur where she directly helps web design and SEO startups through education, coaching and services.
Christine has been a web designer for nearly 15 years - 10 of which she has been self-employed. Her work has taken her from working for some start-up dot com companies in the early 2000's to working as a contractor for the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense to her own home office.
In her time, she has built 100's of websites and blogs primarily on WordPress and Joomla. Christine has also provided training to individuals and businesses to help them manage their websites on their own with no knowledge of web coding.