Start a successful part-time content writing Home business
What you'll learn
- Learn how to set up a content writing business within a week
- Learn how to completely automate the business so you'll only have to spend a few hours a week to run it seamlessly
- Learn how to hire the best writers, editors and project managers. I’ve simplified the process in such a way that it’ll take only a couple of hours to complete this step
- Get the best clients. I’ll teach you how to get clients who’ll be ready to pay upfront. No more running after clients for money.
- How to distinguish between good and bad clients. This’ll save you a lot of headache in the future
- How to manage your writers and editors and the quality of your work without spending a lot of time in a day
- How to run this business by only working 1-2 hours a day at best.
- All the marketing material and E-mail scripts you'll need while sourcing clients
- A computer or laptop
- An internet connection
- Basic communication skills in the English language
Have you been fascinated, yet intimidated by the world of online businesses? Do you want an easy business model to start with?
What if you can start with an easy to implement, content writing business model where you'll never have to do the actual work?
This step by step course will help you achieve exactly that.
You'll be running a completely automated/outsourced part time content writing service from the comfort of your home.
You'll just have to spend a couple of hours a week maintaining the service. It doesn't matter if you have a full-time job. You could even run this business with your mobile. It's that easy!
Why is this business model for you?
1. You can start this business without spending a lot of money in the setup process – I started out with practically no savings when I was 17, and since my parents didn’t know about my online endeavors, I couldn’t ask them for help either. It’s not mandatory to spend money to make this method work. Spending money (less than $100) could speed up your success, but you could do without that at the start as well.
2. Fast setup – I’ll give the exact step to set up this method within just a week.
3. Sustainable – This is not one of those cash and burn methods that’ll stop working after a couple of months. People have been successfully running content writing businesses for years, and they'll continue to do so for years to come.
4. Scalable – This business model can be scaled up to any level you want. There are multi-million dollar content writing businesses out there, and nothing is stopping you from achieving the same with your business. You just need to keep at it and keep improving your service.
5. Simple 5-step system that can be set up in 5 days – You won’t have to wait months to launch this business. You can set everything up and get going within a week.
6. Easily manageable – It’s very easy to manage the work and daily to-do related to this business, including hiring freelancers and getting clients. You’ll hardly have to spend a couple of hours every week. You'll be given precise instructions on how to do everything.
7. Completely outsourced – You can outsourced every part of this business, including client acquisition, and still retain a good chunk of profits. Once you start outsourcing, you’ll hardly be spending a couple of hours every week.
What will you learn in this course?
You'll receive step by step instruction on exactly how to setup and run this business in this 4+ hour course.
1. Learn how to set up the business within a week. You'll learn the exact steps you'll need to do every day to setup the business within 5 days.
2. Learn how to hire the best writers, editors and project managers. I’ve simplified the process in such a way that it’ll take only a couple of hours to complete this step. You'll also be given scripts and interview tips to make your job easier.
3. Get the best clients. I’ll teach you how to get clients who’ll be ready to pay upfront. No more running after clients for money. You'll learn more than 6 client acquisition methods. Most of these methods are completely free to implement.
4. How to distinguish between good and bad clients. These tips will save you a lot of headache in the future.
5. How to manage your writers and editors and the quality of your work without spending a lot of time in a day
6. How to run this business by only working 1-2 hours a day at best. You’ll never have to spend as much time as you spend on your day jobs, but still build this up to be a worthwhile part time endeavor.
7. Complete script for sourcing clients. Tweak those scripts a bit. Use your imagination and the world is your Oyster!
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and take the first step into your journey of owning and running a successful part time content writing business!
Who this course is for:
- If you have a full time job and want to dabble in a side business when you're home
- Budding entrepreneurs who want to start with an easy business model
- An intermediate or advanced marketer or entrepreneur who wants to add another business model to their arsenal of income sources
- Freelance content writers who want to take their writing business to the next level
- If you are looking for a completely automated part-time business model to help you with your bills
I started dabbling in online businesses back in 2009.
I've had my highs and lows. I've been cheated by clients more times than I can count. I've had businesses that have failed.
But now, I'm a full time business person, and I owe it all to my persistence. I never gave up.
Over the past 9 years, I've accumulated extensive knowledge on various business methods, sales tactics, conversion tactics, traffic strategies etc, and I'd like to share them with you in the form of comprehensive, easy to understand courses.
Hope you have a great time learning from my courses. See you inside!