Start a Redbubble Business - Earn Passive Income
What you'll learn
- How to start a print on demand business on Redbubble
- Simple Design Techniques to Quickly Create Art that Sells
- Everything you need to know to set up your free custom store
- You need access to a computer and the internet
- Willingness to learn
- You should already know how to create artwork either by hand or using a program like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or a free software package like Inkscape
Print on Demand platforms like Redbubble make it easy for anyone to start their own print on demand business. You can literally be up and running in under an hour. I'll show you how in this step by step tutorial.
The best part about redbubble is that it's totally free. You set your profit margins, decide which products to make available and never get charged a dime. When redbubble sells one of your products they manufacture and ship the items for you.
There is no easier business to start. And, unlike platforms like Merch by Amazon, there is no application process, no tier structure and no limit to how many designs you can upload per day!
Worried that you don't have the artistic ability to create awesome designs? I thought that too but I learned some fast and easy methods to create attractive vector images using free or very inexpensive tools. I'll show you exactly how I come up with ideas for my artwork and walk you through creating a unique design.
Who this course is for:
- Creative people looking to make a little extra money
- Artists who want to market and sell their work
- Anyone interested in Making Side Income with Design
I'm the owner of a small web design agency. I love creating businesses online, I've hosted websites, designed and sold e-commerce sites and even run my own tee shirt business. I started creating courses because my friends and family kept asking me how to start their own businesses. This way I can teach it once and share the content over and over.