How to start a daily green juice routine when time is short
- Find a juicer you will enjoy using and one that can sit out in your kitchen. A smoothie maker e.g. nutribullet will also come in handy so we can try the juices together.
Ever wondered how you can drink more green juice in less time? Is your goal to reach for a green juice instead of a coffee every morning? This course will help you design a simple strategy to achieve your juicing goal.
In this course we will together fix the reasons you don’t juice often enough by looking at the ways the process can be simplified. By the end of the course you will:
- Add new twists to boost the flavour of a juice instantly
- Feel motivated to use a juicer daily
- Discover vegetables that make a juice you love
- Know how to clean your juice machine fast
This course will help those who are new to juicing and have a busy laptop-lifestyle find the juice recipes that will fit easily into a hectic life style.
The course walks you through this with 5 short modules showing you how to put together a green juice that is so enjoyable you will want to make every day. For example, by using earthy seasonal plants to make a vegan juice there are ingredients to soften the taste. Using local seasonal produce also supports sustainable ecology.
I designed this course to be fun and useful for busy people with sit down lifestyles who are new to juicing and want to be motivated to drink green juice fast.
Who this course is for:
- This green juicing course is meant for newbies or anyone wishing to get re motivated in their juicing. This is probably not for you if you are on your third juicing machine and grow your own wheatgrass.
- 00:40Welcome! Let's get you ready to juice
- 03:18A delicious juice to get you into the routine of using your juicer
Theatre critic and writer with over 200 reviews published. I have had 2 reviews published with The Guardian, 3 Art reviews on the Saatchi Gallery website and blogged about the Edinburgh Fringe for Whatsonstage. I have won two writing awards from Oxfordshire Theatre Company and the Oxford Playhouse. I review regularly for Daily Information.