What you'll learn
- create and integrate full-functioning star-rating system into their websites
- learn helpful programming techniques
- You should have php mysql and web server installed
Update: the course has been updated to support multiple star ratings, PDO secure database interactions as well as was added an initial environment setup.
The server side of the star rating script also features votes registration from unique IP addresses, thus making it harder for malicious users to fake votes.
The course is suitable for beginners as well as for mid-level developers. It can be of valuable help to people who want to implement a functioning rating system solution into existing website in a clean and simple way.
So fire up your favorite code editor and browser and let's get started !
Who this course is for:
- beginners and intermediate students
- anyone who wants to learn how to code web applications
From the system administration he is working on: Linux System Administration, Cloud security (OpenStack) and Docker / Kubernetes