Stakeholder Engagement for Sustainability Professionals
What you'll learn
- Execute a structured stakeholder engagement process
- Improve decision-making within an organisation based on the outcomes of stakeholder engagement
- This is an entry course for stakeholder engagement laying out the process and principles
- Understanding of sustainability issues is advantageous, however is not critical to this course
Stakeholder engagement is essential to foster more responsible and sustainable business practices. Companies are however often struggling to establish the basics of engagement and respond to increasing pressures. Since stakeholder engagement is often part and parcel of any CSR and sustainability projects, it has become a tick-box exercise instead of looking for meaningful insights that can be implemented in an organisation.
A structured process to stakeholder engagement can fix this problem and pave the way towards strategic and structured approach to stakeholder relations.
To help organisations get back to the basics, this course is targeted for sustainability professionals to grasp the key principles and process of stakeholder engagement. You can follow the process presented in the course when conducting stakeholder engagement for the very first time, or review the key steps to improve the current engagement practises.
The course follows a logical step by step guide, including worksheets and checklists that are meant to help you during engagement process.
Who this course is for:
- The hands-on course is aimed at sustainability professionals who are planning to perform stakeholder engagement for an organisation
- CSR and sustainability practitioners in organisations and consultants
- Managers seeking to enlarge their scope of expertise
Karina Yadav is a corporate sustainability and responsibility (CSR) professional focusing on sustainability agenda in Asia and Europe. She has worked in consulting and research industry across the continents and led international teams.
Karina is Founder and Director of an advisory firm CSRway. Prior she has served as Managing Director of the think-tank CSR International.
She holds MSc in CSR from Nottingham University Business School’s (UK) International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR).