FREE SSL Certificate 2021: Padlock to your web URL, HTTPS
What you'll learn
- 1. Change your website URL from HTTP to HTTPS & have a Padlock sign next to your web URL
- 2. Step by step instructions to install Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate to your Server (example as Namecheap server)
- 3. Easy guidance to configure cloudflare SSL - including DNS changes & manually generating certificate to install on the server
- 4. Use of a Plugin (WordPress) to avoid Mixed - Content
- 5. About a WordPress Plugin to access all the Files without FTP or Cpanel
- Basic computer skills
This video is for those who want short and to-the-point instructions to install FREE SSL certificates on your website which will secure your website from HTTP to HTTPS and have a padlock to it. These videos are a step-wise guide to install the SSL to your hosting server - simplified and with no lengthy theoretical contents.
The latest update with WordPress 5.7 has been added to get your website from HTTP to HTTPS without using any plugin. In addition to this, there’s an updated version for getting the Free SSL from ZERO SSL.
In a very short time, you will be able to configure SSL to your websites. Here I have used the server NAMECHEAP but this has been already done with hosting like Bluehost, Godaddy (needs manually installing the certificate even for Cloudflare, Amazon (AWS), and many more popular servers.
If you have one or many websites, and/or work as a Freelancer or a web developer these videos will help you to install the SSL certificate to your website removing the non-secure display from the URL changing it to a padlock sign.
Please get back to me if there is any confusion in regards to getting an SSL or setting it up on your hosting.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone from Beginners to Intermediates & Freelancers working on Websites development
I am a WordPress Developer, Graphic Designer and a Social Media Marketing Expert with more than 8 years of experiences in Designing & Marketing.
I have been working as a WordPress Developer for more than 5 years now. I have worked for both back-end and front –end development including WordPress themes and plugins. I do themes customization, designs and many more.
I have been freelancing at various online websites with a very high review ratings; please feel free to check my profile on :