Squarespace Tutorial | How To Build A Squarespace Website
What you'll learn
- How To Create A Well Designed Squarespace Website From Scratch
- How To Edit Different Elements & Become Proficient Using Squarespace
- How To Use The Squarespace Email Marketing Functions
- How To Use The SEO Features Available Withing Squarespace
- How To Sell Your Products On Squarespace
- How To Accept Payments Via Squarespace
- How To Start A Squaerspace Blog
- How To Create A Squarespace Portfolio
- How To Sell Digital Goods Using Squarespace
- How To Sell Your Services Through Squarespace
- How To Edit The Multiple Different Pages Available On Squarespace
- You will need to have a Squarepsace website (A premium account is highly reccommended)
- A basic understanding of how to create an account with Squarespace
How To Create An Effective Squarespace Website from Scratch With No Coding or Design Skills
Squarespace is a great resource for anyone to start a website from scratch with very little to no coding experience. Nonetheless, for those who have never developed a website before and particularly for individuals who are not tech savvy, this course aims to breakdown the fundamentals to Squarespace web design.
By the end of this course you should be proficient in how to skillfully create attractive and effective Squarespace websites quickly and easily. This course takes you throught the practical elemts of designing a Squarespace website as well as the more technical elements such as manapulating your Squarespace settings to achieve your desired website outcomes whether you are a restuarant owner trying to promote your business or a musician trying to promote your music, during this course you will discover features within Squarespace that you can make use of to help you to achieve the website that you are looking to create.
Yes, Squarespace is one of the most powerful tools available on the internet for you to create a website from scratch. However if you are not using this tool to it's best ability you limit your chances of getting the most out of your Squarespace website.
During this course you will learn how to:
Create a Squarespace website from scratch
Use the design features available within Squarespace
Understand all of the settings available
Use the Email Marketing Features to effectiely drive sales
Edit the different types of pages available within Squarespace
This course aims to help you to understand the mechanics behind creating an effective Squaresace website from start to finish. It is ideal if you are looking to create a website for yourself or on behalf of clients.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to website design
- Those who are currently struggling to get their website off the ground as they are finding Squarespace challenging
- Beginners to using Squarespace
I have been in business now for over 6 years and in this time I have acquired a range of business skills including marketing, business management, administration and much more. I have run online as well as offline companies and have been involved in not-for profit as well as private limited companies.
I enjoy marketing and as a result I spend a lot of time researching into the industry and staying on top of modern marketing practises. I also happen to be a marketing consultant and this allows me to stay current and informed about the industry. My background in marketing and in particular online marketing is when I first started selling physical products online via marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. The fact that I was able to sell products internationally from the comfort of my bedroom really fascinated me and I wanted to learn more about the internet and how it could be used as a tool to market products and services. I am looking to expand my consultancy business within the next few years as well as launching my own digital marketing agency.
I am a passionate teacher and have undertaken a few train the trainer courses. I break things down to my students to make learning extremely easy and I make myself accessible for students to ask questions and receive speedy, well thought out replies. I also run a marketing blog at DeyTips as well as a YouTube channel dedicated to providing marketing tips on a weekly basis.
I really hope you enjoy my courses on offer. All the Best of life