SQLite Fundamentals - Comprehensive SQL course on SQLite
What you'll learn
- Learn to write SQL queries in SQLite database
- Hands on experience of all the major concepts.
- Answer variety of database problems through SQL
- At the end of this course, You will be able to use SQL statements in any database management system.
- No Experience of SQL and database are required
- All you need a Computer machine; windows, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome
- Tools:SQLite Studio/ SQLite Db Browser
Unlike MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server SQLite database is a server less database that serves the different purpose altogether. SQLite emphasizes economy, efficiency, reliability, independence, and simplicity.
Use of SQLite:
SQLite database requires no administration so it is best suited for embedded devices and the internet of things.
Why to Learn SQL:
SQL aka Structured Query Language is the most popular database language so it's use is everywhere whether we talk about Database,Data warehousing,Data Science or BI.Many big companies like Deloitte,Amazon,Netflix etc using this language to retrieve data from database.Important thing needs to understand that,the basic syntax of SQL for all databases is the same, so, if you have mastered SQL on SQLite database , the use of SQL on other databases would not be a problem for you.
SQLite Major Topics:
Introduction to SQLite Database
Operators in SQL
Aggregate Functions in SQL
Joins in SQL
Sub-query in SQL
Triggers in SQL
Advanced topics(Case statement,Views,Index,etc)
Another aspect of this course is that not only I am going through all the concepts but also give the practical demonstration by writing SQL queries.The pace of this course is very slow,means,I will emphasize ample time on the subject and will try to cover everything that I can.
After this Course:
Once your are done with the course,you will have maximum knowledge of SQL and you will be ready to apply all these concepts.
Have a Great Learning..!!!
Who this course is for:
- Students/Professionals curious about learning SQL in SQLite Database
- Professionals who wants to learn SQL for further enhancement of their knowledge and skill sets.
Computer Scientist with several years of industry experience. Other than this,I am passionate about teaching and guiding students learning programming languages.
1: He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
2: Do not dwell in the past,do not dream of the future,concentrate the mind on the present moment.
3: Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth..