Data Warehousing and SQL End to End
What you'll learn
- How to use SQL to query a database
- Use SQL to data analysis
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Facts and Dimensions
- Normalization and Denormalization
- Constraints in SQL
- Inserts in the table
- Operators and clauses in SQL
- Functions in SQL (Single Row functions, Multiple Row functions)
- Joins in SQL
- Sub Queries in SQL (Start Single Row SubQuery, Start Multiple Row SubQuery, Start Multiple Column, Scalar and Correlated Subqueries, Start Exists and With Clauses)
- Set Operators in SQL (Union, Unionall, Intersect, Minus)
- Manipulating Data
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Creating Other Schema Objects
- Manipulating Large Data Sets
- Regular Expression Support
- Passion to learn SQL
You'll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in-demand skills - Oracle SQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, PostgreSQL, and much more.
Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in-demand tech skills! In this course, you'll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
In this course, you will learn everything you need to become a SQL expert! Including:
Get started with SQL
Learn the basics of SQL syntax
Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
Subqueries, correlated subqueries
Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
Learn common SQL JOIN commands
Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
and much, much more!
What is a data warehouse?
What is the need for a data warehouse?
What is the difference between a data warehouse and a data lake?
Bottom-up and top-down approach of data warehousing project.
OLTP and OLAP transactions
SQL is one of the most in-demand skills for business analysts, data scientists, and anyone who finds themselves working with data! Upgrade your skillset quickly and add SQL to your resume by joining today!
All the very best!!!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner who has passion to learn SQL
- Who wants to learn SQL End to End
I train and give consultation to organizations and individuals on Business Analytics, Data Science, and Machine Learning. For 14 years I have been helping Professionals and organizations in various domains like retail, telecom, life sciences, finance, etc. in solving their business problems using Data Science, Business Analytics and Machine Learning.
After starting my career 14 years back in Data Warehousing I moved onto the Data Science domain and held various roles. Mostly working with CTOs, Key IT decision-makers, and Professionals, I have always been focusing on building capacity, knowledge and solutions in Data Science, Business Analytics and Machine Learning.