Comprehensive SQL Bootcamp : Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Understand PostgreSQL Database Objects
- Perform CRUD Operations
- Creating a database using PostgreSQL GUI
- Creating tables with PostgreSQL GUI and SQL Commands
- Use SQL to insert records in a database
- Use SQL to execute queries against a database
- Use SQL to retrieve data from a database
- Use SQL to update records in a database
- Use SQL to delete records from a database
- Use SQL to create stored procedures in a database
- Use SQL to create views in a database
- Use SQL to filter and sort data returned from a database
- Query and eliminate duplicate records
- Joining and querying data from multiple tables
- Using various aggregate functions and grouping data
- Using various Operators to query data
- Using various Analytic Functions
- No prior experience required
SQL is a standard language for accessing and manipulating databases.
SQL is one of the most in-demand tech skill used across many industries.
What is SQL?
SQL stands for Structured Query Language
What Can SQL do?
SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
SQL can execute queries against a database
SQL can retrieve data from a database
SQL can insert records in a database
SQL can update records in a database
SQL can delete records from a database
SQL can create new databases
SQL can create new tables in a database
SQL can create stored procedures in a database
SQL can create views in a database
SQL can filter data returned from a database
SQL can sort data returned by a database.
SQL can be used to truncate and drop tables.
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system.
PostgreSQL is an advanced, enterprise-class, and open-source relational database system. PostgreSQL supports both SQL (relational) and JSON (non-relational) querying.
PostgreSQL is a highly stable database backed by more than 20 years of development by the open-source community.
PostgreSQL is used as a primary database for many web applications as well as mobile and analytics applications.
What You Will Learn
Perform CRUD Operations
PostgreSQL Database Objects
Creating a database using PostgreSQL GUI
Creating tables with PostgreSQL GUI and SQL Commands
Inserting Data into tables
Query and read data stored inside a table
Filter and Sort data from a table
Using Sub query to retrieve data
Updating existing data stored inside a database
Query and eliminate duplicate records
Deleting records stored inside database
Truncating a database table
Dropping a database table
Implementing Stored Procedure
Joining and querying data from multiple tables
Using various aggregate functions and grouping data
Using various Operators to query data
Using various Analytic Functions
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to SQL
- Beginners to PostgreSQL
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.