SQL Tutorial for Beginners - Learn SQL using 30 scenarios
What you'll learn
- Learn SQL quickly using 30 real world Scenarios- SQL Tutorial for Beginners
- Learn SQL using Azure Data Studio on Mac and Windows
- The ultimate practical course to help you master SQL as a beginner
- Model real-world scenarios and write SQL queries across multiple tables
- Developing SQL solutions for any given requirement.
- Start from scratch installing SQL Server on Mac and Windows in 2020 - latest
- Download and Restore a sample database(AdventureWorks) to SQL Server on Mac and Windows
- Download and Install Azure Data Studio on Mac and Windows
- This beginner's course is for you if you want to learn about SQL Server and SQL Programming
- You will need to have a Mac or Windows
- No knowledge of SQL Server at all is needed.
- No Prior Database OR SQL experience is required.
- There are no programming skills necessary to take this course
- There is no special software needed for this course, we will be using only FREE softwares in this course.
SQL Tutorial for Beginners in 2020- Learn SQL quickly using 30 Scenarios on Mac and Windows
A comprehensive course to teach you SQL on Mac and Windows.
If you are looking for a complete SQL tutorial for beginners, this tutorial is a great way to learn SQL using 30 real-time scenarios.
You will be able to write SQL queries confidently by just practicing the 30 scenarios in this SQL Tutorial.
You can learn SQL on Mac and Windows from this SQL Tutorial. This SQL Tutorial will cover all the topics of Structured Query Language(SQL) starting from scratch. This tutorial is great for beginners who want to learn SQL and for professionals who want to brush up their SQL Skills.
Structured Query Language(SQL) is supported by various database management systems(DBMS).
In this SQL Tutorial, we will be using SQL Server to learn SQL on both Mac and Windows.
Microsoft's SQL Server is one of the most popular database management systems(DBMS) in the world and learning SQL using SQL Server can help you earn nearly $100,000 per year.Even if you use a different DBMS like MySQL, you can benefit a lot from this SQL Tutorial as more than 90% of the SQL skills you learn in this tutorial is easily transferable to other database management systems(DBMS).
What you'll learn from this SQL Tutorial:
1.Start from scratch installing SQL Server on Mac and Windows in 2020.
2.Learn SQL quickly using 30 real world Scenarios
3.Learn SQL using Azure Data Studio on Mac and Windows
4.Download and Restore a sample database(AdventureWorks) to SQL Server on Mac and Windows
5.Download and Install Azure Data Studio on Mac and Windows
6.Model real-world scenarios and write SQL queries across multiple tables
This beginner's course is for you if you want to learn SQL Skills in Mac or Windows.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works with data.
- This course is meant for absolute beginners who want to learn about Databases and SQL.
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn SQL - SQL for beginners
- Beginner SQL developers
- This beginner's course is for you if you want to learn about SQL Server
- Anybody who wants to better understand how databases work
- Understand and Use SQL with Databases
- Anybody who wants to enhance their career in Microsoft SQL Server database
We teach only SQL programming for beginners through scenarios.
Our goal is to help beginners solve real problems at work place without difficulty and help them earn nearly $100,000 per year.
We always believe that there is a better way to teach SQL Skills for beginners and we design our courses with that in mind.
Valuetech Academy is an online platform and community that specializes in SQL training via on-demand streaming and we are a team of IT Professionals with more than 17 years of industry experience who want to help beginners learn SQL programming effectively.
Here is what our students say about our courses:
James Gachanja : "This was a great course very clearly explained, easy to follow and very useful for day to day sql queries. Great work"
Braulio Javier Díaz Ortiz : "It was an excellent course. Actually, anyone who is a beginner can quickly learn basic skills with him."
Saba Naaz : "i got lot of help with this scenarios based examples.thanks for providing such helpful examples"
Cleon Quadras : "It was great using the operators, clauses and keywords on real-life situations."
Murali : "This course is good to learn SQL from scratch."
Laoye Aduragbemi Atinuke : "yes, it was a good match to what I needed"
Anup Kumar Saha : "The trainer is good. I am able to follow him well and I have learnt a lot as of now."
Benjamin E Rubins : "Solid intro course."
Prashant Gehlot : "course provide a good insight for the beginner."
Jenesha Gayle : "Excellent teacher"
... and many more :)