SQL Server Reporting Services Part 1 (SSRS)
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install SQL Server 2016, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, create from scratch simple to complex reports that allow the upper management and end users to make important business decisions based on the reports generated
- All material, applications, documents, SQL scripts will be provided by the instructor via a zip file that is requested. Student need to take Learn T-SQL course before taking this course (and or SQL Admin part 1, 2, 3 not mandatory but helpful)
After completing this course, the student will be able to install SQL Server 2016, install Microsoft Visual Studio and create from scratch reports from simple to complex reports that aid in upper management in making important business decisions; and at the same time, aid the end user to view, interact with, and distribute reports in various platforms. He will be versed in creating, formatting, designing, and submitting reports that the users will benefit from each business day. The student will learn how to navigate through Microsoft visual Studio, learn how to to save .rdl files, create templates, render reports in various format, apply different methods of creating rich reports, help the end user with avoiding redundant input of data, examine ways to insure end user has aggregates for reports and be able to communicate the needs of the company via reports. This knowledge will make the student become well versed in the ability to help the organization in moving forward with summary visual data.
- Any student that want to learn about creating, configuring, and managing reports for their business needs and those responsible for creating reports for upper management that make important business decisions
- Any student that want to learn about creating, configuring, and managing reports for their business needs and those responsible for creating reports for upper management that make important business decisions. Students will need Learn T-SQL course created by me to help understand the T-SQL scripts created for each report.