SQL Server Performance Tuning
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This tutorial will provide comprehensive material of SQL Server performance tuning along with handy tips for issue resolution.
- Provide details about SQL waits and resolution.
- Learn about database statistics, optimizer and maintenance plan for tables and indexes.
- SQL Tuning techniques
- General guidelines for avoiding performance issues in SQL database.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server and some experience in writing T-SQL.
You will get a conceptual understanding of various SQL Server database performance issues and learn about different places to check for the performance information along with tuning approach.
Broadly this course will cover following:
Understanding SQL Server waits and how to resolve it.
Tempdb contention issues.
Learn about database statistics, optimizer and maintenance plan for tables and indexes.
SQL Tuning techniques.
Partition in SQL Server.
General guidelines for avoiding performance issues in SQL database.
- This course is meant for all levels of SQL professionals (developers and DBA's). It provides roadmap of how to diagnose and resolve performance issues related to SQL Server database. Pre-requisite for this course is basic understanding of SQL Server and T-SQL.
This lecture provide details about following topics:
1. How SQL executes query.
2. Query life cycle.