SQL Server Performance Tuning
What you'll learn
- This tutorial will provide comprehensive material of SQL Server performance tuning along with handy tips for issue resolution.
- Provide details about SQL waits and resolution.
- Learn about database statistics, optimizer and maintenance plan for tables and indexes.
- SQL Tuning techniques
- General guidelines for avoiding performance issues in SQL database.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server and some experience in writing T-SQL.
You will get a conceptual understanding of various SQL Server database performance issues and learn about different places to check for the performance information along with tuning approach.
Broadly this course will cover following:
Understanding SQL Server waits and how to resolve it.
Tempdb contention issues.
Learn about database statistics, optimizer and maintenance plan for tables and indexes.
SQL Tuning techniques.
Partition in SQL Server.
General guidelines for avoiding performance issues in SQL database.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for all levels of SQL professionals (developers and DBA's). It provides roadmap of how to diagnose and resolve performance issues related to SQL Server database. Pre-requisite for this course is basic understanding of SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Over 16 years of IT experience. Worked in all phases of software development life cycle in multiple domains.
- Proven track record as Udemy Instructor, 1400+ students enrolled in database courses.
- I am regular blogger for various sites and written Oracle/ SQL related articles along with certification tests for Oracle, PMP and more.
- Certifications & Training:
-- AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate
-- CFA Foundation Certificate
-- Oracle Certified Professional
-- MongoDB for Developer
-- SQL Server Internals (SQLSkills - Paul Randal)
-- Data Modelling / Design (Themis Inc.)