SQL Server Master Data Services for Master Data Management
What you'll learn
- Download three complete sample master data models with model as well as data.
- Integrate enterprise data with Master Data Services for Master Data Management
- Implement, Model, Develop, and Administer Master Data Services independently with confidence
- Use web based as well as office based tools to work with Master Data Management
- Learn SQL Server Master Data Services using latest version of SQL Server 2016
- Familiarlity of working with at least one RDBMS like SQL Server or Oracle or any other RDBMS
- A setup of Microsoft SQL Server 2016. Installation will be covered in the course.
*** Top 2 Reasons to take this course ***
1) You get to learn a niche skill and ask questions directly to a Published Author, Microsoft MVP Alumni and a Senior Technology Architect with more than 14 years of experience who practices Business Intelligence, Data Analytics including Master Data Management for clients in real-world projects internationally.
2) After learning this course, you can add Master Data Services to your skills and attract recruiters to consider you for the job of a Data Modeler / Data Architect.
SQL Server Master Data Services for Master Data Management is a comprehensive course on Master Data Management concepts as well implementation using Master Data Services. The course includes samples data models with sample data for practice exercises and demonstrations presented in the course.
Anyone interested in establishing himself / herself in a specialized niche area like MDM, should consider pursuing this course. This course is seen as a big advantage skills by Database Development / Database Administration / Business Intelligence Professionals.
The course covers the below mentioned aspects of Master Data Management and Master Data Services.
- Master Data Management Concepts and Hub Architecture
- Master Data Services Installation and Configuration
- Concept development
- Implementation of all MDM constructs
- Enterprise Integration of Master Data Services with external systems
- Data Publishing and Deployment
- Best Practices.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to stand out from the crowd and word in a niche area like MDM instead regular SQL development should consider pursuing this course.
- Data Quality Analysts who intend to learn the implementation of MDM should consider pursuing this course.
- Data Modelers who are familiar with data modeling, and want to take their skills to the next level should consider taking this course.
- Students who are interested in Data Quality or Master Data Management practice should take this course.
- Students who have no idea about the world of Master Data Manager / Data Quality practice can take this course
Udemy's Top 10% of most engaging instructors
My name is Siddharth Mehta. I have career experience of more than 15 years in the IT Industry and am presently working as Enterprise Cloud Architect. I am published author on many online and print-media publications. I have taught thousands of students on Udemy and have number of courses on Data and Analytics.
Would you consider learning from just any hobbyist who knows programming or someone who just teaches programming without practically using it in the real world, or someone who has experience of using the technology in real world on multi-million dollar large-scale projects globally ? I will teach you everything I know about the subject, from my years of practical experience in the field of BI, Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Science.
If you are interested in learning more about me, below are some of my career highlights:
I have career experience of more than 15+ years and am presently working in New York Metro region as Enterprise Architect for a life-sciences proprietary multi-tenant product technology portfolio, managing an ecosystem of ISVs and tenants. Below are some of my career highlights:
-|- International experience of working across geographies (US, UK, Singapore) for multi-national clients in Banking, Logistics, Government, Media Entertainment, Products, Life Sciences and other domains
-|- Lead architecture of multi-million dollar portfolios containing apps in Cloud, web, mobile, BI, Analytics, Data warehousing, Reporting, Collaboration, CMS, NoSQL and other categories.
-|- Official inventor of a patented application
-|- Published author/reviewer of whitepapers for Microsoft MSDN Library, Manning publication, Packt publication and others.
-|- Certifications: AWS Certified Solution Architect, TOGAF 9, CITA-F, HCAHD and more
In my present role, I remain responsible for Estimations like AO, IO, SI, IC & Security, Architecture Design, Technology Stack selection, Infra design, 3rd party products evaluation and procurement, and Performance engineering. Hands-On Technology experience of below tech:
-|- OS: Win, Linux
-|- Cloud: GCP, Azure, AWS
-|- Databases: Neo4j, AWS Neptune, Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, SQL Server, MariaDB, Postgres, Aurora, MySQL, SSAS, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, Azure Data Lake, AWS RDS, DynamoDB, Athena, AWS Elasticache
-|- Big Data: Google DataProc, AWS EMR, Kafka, Spark, Hive, Oozie
-|- Search: AWS Elasticsearch
-|- Web: Node.JS, Angular, jQuery, REST APIs, React
-|- ESB/ETL: AWS Lambda, Step Functions, AWS Kinesis, AWS Glue, Mulesoft, SSIS, AWS Data pipeline
-|- Data Science: R , Python, GGPlot 2, Numpy, Seaborn, Pandas, Skikit-learn, Spark ML, Data Mining, Regression & Classification algorithms
-|- Reports / Dashboards : Tableau, Qlikview, SSRS, AWS Quicksight, D3