SQL Server Administration Part 3
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of the course, the student will be able to understand, configure and monitor various high availability (HA) solutions such as log shipping, database mirroring, replication, peer to peer replication, and the great always on availability group technology. This experience will help the student gain a better understanding of how and when to utilize each technology depending on the needs of the company. This knowledge will enhance the opportunity for each student to progress faster within a company and promote his skill set to a higher level.
- It is strongly advised that students take SQL Administration Part 1 and SQL Administration Part 2 first before taking this course as this builds upon the concepts taught and discussed in those courses. Also, Learn T-SQL course is highly recommended. All the material and software that the students needs will be downloaded and the SQL scripts will be provided by me where applicable.
This SQL Server Administration Part 3 course is designed for the student who has already taken or is taking Part 1 and Part 2, which are prerequisite courses. This course will cover High Availability solutions such as log shipping, database mirroring, replication, peer to peer replication and always on availability group technologies. Upon completing this course, the student will be well versed in configuring, managing, and monitoring virtually all tasks that a SQL SBA does in his daily, weekly and monthly duties. The materials that the student will need such as documents and SQL scripts will be provided via a zip file that the student requests via email. Upon completion of this course, the student will have the training, education and knowledge that a college provides in their courses about SQL Server Administration.
- Students who are interested in learning more advanced technologies that SQL Server has to offer such as database mirroring, and always on; those who are accidental SQL DBAs and are in charge of deploying solutions for safe guarding databases throughout their environment. Students that have not taken SQL Administration Part 1 and SQL Administration Part 2 should not this course as those courses are prerequisites. This course build upon those tow previous courses.